Anyone use Light Mountain Natural Hair Color and Conditioner?

BostonMaria

And yes I did a search and nothing came up! :ohwell::grin:

Does anybody here use Light Mountain Natural Hair Color and Conditioner? I am looking for an alternative to the regular henna I use now and I saw this at Whole Foods ($6.99 a box). My hair is so dry and henna just dries it out even more. I'm looking for an alternative to hair dyes. I hate my greys but I'm looking for something else besides henna. I'll continue to do Amla treatments though.

http://www.lotuspress.com/ltmtn.htm

According to the manufacturer website:
  • Henna is the only natural hair color with an FDA monograph for safe and effective use as a natural hair color.

• Light Mountain uses NO PPD, No Ammonia, No Peroxide, No Chemicals whatsoever.

• Each batch of our premium grade henna is tested to ensure that it has no contaminants such as heavy metals or pesticides.
If I don't get any responses I will be your guinea pig!
:dance7:

FindingMe

I was just up in the Aubrey O Color thread volunteering to test that one out!:lachen: I will subscribe and keep an eye on this thread to see your results. Do you have gray hair to cover? (I have about 30-40 single strands in the top that are driving me crazy):ohwell:

BostonMaria

I was just up in the Aubrey O Color thread volunteering to test that one out!:lachen: I will subscribe and keep an eye on this thread to see your results. Do you have gray hair to cover? (I have about 30-40 single strands in the top that are driving me crazy):ohwell:

No way! What a coinkidinky! I just saw this on the Fab Hair Project and then at Whole Foods.

To answer your question, I have about 100 grays in the FRONT :nono: and its so annoying. I would have to dye my hair every 3 weeks if I used regular CVS box dye but then I'd be bald.

I am going to buy a box and post my results. I just did rollersets yesterday so I won't update this thread till next week. I am hoping that I love this stuff so I won't have to use regular henna anymore.