Anyone use Vitale products?

shellzfoshizzle

I think these are professional products...along the lines of Keracare, Design, Mizani, Dudley, etc...but I think Vitale may be on the cheaper end.

I was wondering if anyone uses these products. I bought the Moisturizing Creme today for $6.00. It says it's enriched with jojoba oil and biotin which is why I picked it over the Mango Butter.

The other ingredients are listed on the jar though. Any comments? Who uses this brand or this particular products?

I love that cream, it makes my hair soft. Sometimes I use it when I flat iron and curl my hair. I also use their corrective conditioner for dry and damaged hair. Their products are really good, I like them.

I use their no lye mo body relaxer with shea butter. I was pleased with the results. I'm so over phyto.

I love Vitale products, inexpensive and high quality. I've used the Life & Body and Concorde/Fast Action relaxers (no burning), the super reconstructor conditioner, Tangle pHree moisturizing shampoo (even better than CON (green label)), and the hair polish (makes the hair super shiny and smooth!).

i just posted that i saw in the Hype Hair magazine..that Vitale is coming out with a Olive Oil brand for adults and kids relaxer...i was just trying to decide on which relaxer im going to switch to because i cant afford to purchase phyto so i was looking for a alternative..im trying to really stick to a strict budget on hair in 2006....im thinking about giving it a try...

Everytime I read about Vitale I get more and more interested in the products. Guess I will be purchasing some VITALE products at the BSS next visit. Thanks ladies !

I've used the Vitale life N body on my 8yr old daughter, and I love it can't wait to use it on myself, I also followed w/the corrective conditioner and neutralizing poo, left her hair moist, shiny and full of body, no underprocessing at all. I would love to try their moisturizing cream.

Re: Anyone Vitale products? I love hair mayo

I love, Love, love, the Vitale Olive oil Hair Mayonaisse. I have used it once a week for the past month. It has made my hair softer, and smoother. I apply it on dry hair, put on a shower cap and leave it in overnight. The results are amazing. Wow My tangled and matted hair came loose on its own. even after rinsing and shampooing it out and my hair is still so soft and lays flat. I am 8 weeks post and it has made my new growth more manageable, and detangled. I am hooked.

When I first tried it and left it on for 10 minutes it was just okay. The directions says to leave it in for 10 mins. I love the ingredients and the price at sallys was 5.99 plus my coupon off for 30oz. So I decided to try it again and leave it in longer and I am glad I did. So I will continue to use overnight.

Ingredients: Water, Olive Oil, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Polyquarternium-32, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Lanolin, DL Panthenol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthol, Camphor, Cholesterol, Benzophenone-4, Tocopherol Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Egg Protein, Carrot Oil, TeaTree Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Parsley Flakes, Extract of Arnica Montana Flower, Centella Asiatica, Nettle, Peppermint Leaf, Capsicum Annuum and Cochlearia, Horseradish, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, FD&C Yellow No.5(CI 19140), FD&C YellowNo.6(CI 61565), FD&C Blue No.1(CI 42090), Fragrance.

http://www.sallybeauty.com/on/deman...te/default/Product-Scene7Popup?pid=SBS-615333

The Vitale 12 Minute Intense Reconstructor(old formula was a staple product of mine for years.
I dont like the new formula, :down: - it does not provide as much slip and moisture.
The hair polisher does provide great shine to the hair.

I have been using vitale for many years. For a minute I was using ORS, but noticed that something was different with their line lately. So I started back using vitale when it was time for my 12 week touch-up back up in Janurary and have been using the vitale olive oil products since. I'm hooked after using the perm, setting lotion, conditioner and the shampoo. I love it and recommend them to anyone with a-b hair types who self relax. :grin:

I'm 4b and transitioning. But when I was relaxed, I did an internship in Chicago and my stylist there used Vitale relaxer. My hair thrived and got really healthy and full, even with getting weekly blow outs/flat irons. But, when I came back down south, nobody was using Vitale and my hair went back to being lifeless and eventually broke off again.

Searched and searched....does anyone use the Mo Body Foaming Protein Conditioner? I am wondering if this is mild enough to use 2xs a month? TIA

Searched and searched....does anyone use the Mo Body Foaming Protein Conditioner? I am wondering if this is mild enough to use 2xs a month? TIA

I have this, but haven't used it yet.

I was going to use it as my Mid-Protein step after relaxing, but decided not to, because I hadn't tried it before and chickened out and reached for the Redken Deep Fuel.:look:

I'll get around to it in 2011. It sounds really good.:yep:

Can't wait to try it.

I used it after I rinsed my texlaxer out.. My hair was super soft afterwards. I was 2 years natural and my 4bs became to unmanageable...popping snapping ends...I wonder with the ingredient list is it mild or hard core protein.

Thanks, I think you will love it!

I used that Olive Oil Mayonnaise a few years ago when it just came out and it left those herbal (or whatever it was) pieces all in my hair. I used it once and tossed it. It was a pain getting those things out.

I searched all the ingredients and the 1st few were additives, then some natural proteins. I am going to compare it to the things I know are hard core, Does anyone know how and where an ingredient is listed on the products constitutes its strength? If wheat protein is 5th is it light medium or hardcore.....

Priss Pot you makeup is pretty!!!

I've been using the Life & Body relaxer system for yrs I love the way it leaves my hair. I've been thinking of trying the Shea Butter relaxer, but couldn't find it in the Lye version.

Sent from my Zio using Long Hair Care Forum App

Back