Anyone using WEN cc as a leave in?

lwilliams1922

Anyone using WEN cc as a leave in?

I started using wen a few months ago and I LOVE it. After washing I set my hair in flat twists and seems to keep my hair from being so dry.

I have noticed a bit of shedding lately. I cant exactly say when it started but I'm looking at any possible cause. I'm very happy with the WEN but in reading the label instructions it says the more the better when cleansing/conditioning but as for a leave in it says you can use HALF a pump. I've been using like TEN pumps to really coat it.

Have I been over doing it? I did buy the styling lotion but I never used it as the jar is sooooooooooo small and it would be gone in 2-3 washes.

any thoughts?

Toy

I sometimes Use Wen as a leave in i use about 3-4 pumps and water so i can spread it easily and it works great.

beans4reezy

I've used WEN as a leave in, but I find that it isn't moisturizing enough, so I don't use it anymore. But as a DC, it really does work well!

lwilliams1922

I've used WEN as a leave in, but I find that it isn't moisturizing enough, so I don't use it anymore. But as a DC, it really does work well!

I guess WEN was the best leave in I've found so far. Many of the conditioners I've tried left a build up.

What did you find as a leave in that was more moisturizing?

I found some grapeseed oil today at TJMAXX and I plan to try adding that somehow.