WEN as a leave in only???

EMJazzy

Happily retired
Given how expensive that stuff is do you ladies think my hair can still benefit from the use of WEN as a leave in only??? It would surely last a whole lot longer that's for sure!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

janda

I use Wen to wash and as a leave-in. I mix my sweet almond mint with aloe vera juice for the leave-in. I seal with HV Cocasta oil and bun my hair.

Mz.MoMo5235

i recall watching a qvc show about wen and the chick was saying that you're supposed to wash with it AND use it as a leave in... so i dunno

Toy

I have been using it as a leave in only for sometime now because i am low and i had to wait til i can afford to buy more i think u still will benefit from it.

Coffee

You'll probably get different answers to your question. I don't think you'll get the same benefits just by using it just as a leave in as opposed to co-washing with it. I'm co-washing with WEN Fig right now and even though I'm 6 weeks post relaxer, my hair is so moistuized and easy to comb.

EMJazzy

Happily retired
Thanks for the responses! I'm going to try it as a leave in for a little while and see what happens.

EMJazzy

Happily retired
How does it compare to a conditioner only wash with Suave or some other cheap conditioner?

There is NO comparison....WEN is the bomb diggity cleanser/conditioner/leave in. The drawback is that it's mad expensive :ohwell: hense the reason for me asking if it could be used as a leave in only (that's how I'm currently using it.....so far so good).

Honey Bee

Just wanted to add, I get my best braid-outs using Wen as a leave-in (but I also use it to co-wash). They come out so shiny and bouncy, love it!