Anyone with 3b natural hair?

DangerouslyShy

My friend is a 3b and she wants to transition and wear her hair natural...does anyone know anybody that has 3b hair she would love to see a fotki album...

and tips on how to do so

recherche

Gimmie, Gimmie, MORE!
I consider myself a type 3b, but i'm not the best with hair typing. I transitioned back to natural basically with weaves and braids until I had a decent amount of natural hair and did the big chop. The key with a weave is to keep your own hair moisturized to reduce breakage. You cannot ignore your own hair under the weave, or leave it in too long. I keep a weave in the max 2 months...if that long.

Now that I'm completly natural, I condition wash about three times a week and use curl activator gel, leave in conditioner (911), and mango butter on my ends.
hth

alibi

hair bored
Wow S1!!! Your hair is GORGEOUS!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif How long did it take you to get it that long? How long was it when you BC'D? Very pretty! /images/graemlins/up.gif

recherche

Gimmie, Gimmie, MORE!
Thank you Dangerously Shy! I like your hair color in the third picture. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks Ayanapooh. About 4 years give or take. I messed up a few times along the way with hair bleach. I bc'd when it was Eva's lenght in ANTM.

recherche

Gimmie, Gimmie, MORE!
Thanks Realuvsaoxymoron. My hair in the June pictures were semi dry, just moist. But the May pictures I had conditioner in my hair.
Btw...I wish my butt looked that good. Can you donate me some to fill out my jeans?