Aphogee & Keratin Or No?

icsonia22

I started a relaxed hair journey back in July and I've been growing my hair out from a brush cut. I'm trying to relax my hair every six months but I want to throw keratin treatments in the mix. I did an aphogee 2 step protein treatment last night after taking some crochet braids out. How long do I need to wait to get a keratin treatment? The brand I plan to use is Silk Elements kera minerals and I don't want to get protein overload or have my hair fall out. Any advice?

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I started a relaxed hair journey back in July and I've been growing my hair out from a brush cut. I'm trying to relax my hair every six months but I want to throw keratin treatments in the mix. I did an aphogee 2 step protein treatment last night after taking some crochet braids out. How long do I need to wait to get a keratin treatment? The brand I plan to use is Silk Elements kera minerals and I don't want to get protein overload or have my hair fall out. Any advice?
You can get your Keratin treatment after about 6 weeks. That's how long you are supposed to wait between 2 step treatments so I guess it wears off within 6 weeks