Ever use Aphogee Keratin&Greentea Restructurizer?

ccd

When I bought Aphogee Protein treatment this came with it....

Its a spray bottle, says:
Strengthens instantly, prevents breakage and split ends.
* Adds body for easier styling.
* Protects hair color and chemical services.

ApHOGEE Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer is the ultimate one-step strengthening treatment. ApHOGEE, the leader in hair protein restoration, has enhanced the benefits of Keratin with the natural anti-oxidant, Green Tea. This gentle Alcohol-Free formula fuses into the hair shaft with natural body heat or that from styling tools.

Regular use in salon, or at home, will help prevent breakage from chemical services and heat. Hair will exhibit more body for better styling and less frizz. Hair color and chemical services will last longer.

Directions:

After shampooing, spray liberally onto towel dried hair. Comb hair gently with a wide tooth comb. Style as usual. Body or styling heat locks-in treatment. Recommended after every chemical service.

Ingredients:

Water, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Extract, Glycine Alanine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, PVP, Citric Acid, Fragrance, FD&C Red #40, D&C Green #5, FD&C Yellow #6.

http://www.folicapro.com/hair/aphogeeres.htm

WHat are your results/ experience?

Are you natural? relaxed

When and how did you use?

TIA

Cowgirl

I have used it before, but I was not all that impressed at the time. This was before I found LHCF. It made my hair really hard. Of course, now I know (keratin) will do that if you don't moisturize correctly.

I'm a 4b/relaxed and was using it on both wet & dry hair.
One thing I did like about it was the spray bottle sprays a very nice fine mist. I use the bottle now to mix up other concoctions because I like the mist.

ubavka123

I am relaxed and I used as directed.
Ditto what Cowgirl said. It also makes my hair feel like there is a film on it. Someone reviewed it on another website saying that it was also drying, but that when used as a rinse-out mixed with regular moisturizing conditioner that it was really great. I am thinking of maybe trying it this way as a protein treatment. I haven't yet, but if I do, I will post results. I am in no hurry, though, because my hair does not react well to keratin!

ccd

Re: Ever use Aphogee Keratin&Greentea Restructuriz

thanks Cowgirl and ubavka123!!!! I really appreciate your responses!!!!

myco

I agree with everyone else. It didn't do anything for my hair and it smelled like rotting fruit.

ccd

[ QUOTE ]
myco said:
I agree with everyone else. It didn't do anything for my hair and it smelled like rotting fruit.

[/ QUOTE ]
DAYUMMMMMM ok then
thanks for the heads up

zoya_j

[ QUOTE ]
myco said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!
I was relaxed during the time I tried it