Apply Rinse on Wet Hair??

Ediese

I need to clarify, condition, protein treatment, and deep condition today. I also bought a black rinse that I'd like to apply today. When do you think it would be okay to apply the rinse? Would it be okay after I deep condition?

Eisani

I usually rinse, then DC. I've had more consistent results that way. I like the way my hair feels when I do it in this order as well.

Neith

Hmmm... that's a lot of absorbing your hair has to do in one sitting. The hair can only absorb so much...

Maybe wait until you only have to wash and DC?

In any case, I would do it before DCing. The rinse is slightly alkaline... it'll help normalize your hair's pH if you condition after.

Many people also use a small amount of gentle shampoo right after using a rinse too.

SexyCap

How do you get a rinse out? I tried shampooing my hair like crazy and now I have dry hair and the color is still there :ohwell:

Ediese

How do you get a rinse out? I tried shampooing my hair like crazy and now I have dry hair and the color is still there :ohwell:

Thanks for answering ladies!

To answer your question, I think that after several washes the color is suppose to fade on its own.

prospurr4

I usually rinse, then DC. I've had more consistent results that way. I like the way my hair feels when I do it in this order as well.

ITA...This is what I do as well. The semi-permanent color (rinse) that I use (KISS Express) contains protein, so I always DC afterwards.