Are pantene products good

IntoMyhair

I have a jar of Intensive moisturizing mask that I'm scared to use since I've had products that caused my hair to lock up on me so to speak or feel nice and soft while the product is on my head but the minute the product gets washed out my hair feels hard as hell

so are pantene products good
and this jar does not say any protein but does it have protein hidden in it the ingredients
water,stearyl alcohol,cyclopentasiloxane,cetyl alcohol,steramidopropyl dimethylamine,dimethicone,panthenol,panthenyl ethyl ether,lysine hci,methyl tyrosinate hci,histidine,benzyl alcohol,edta,methylchloroisothiazolinone,glutamic acid and fragrance is last

i see 2 cones but no protein?

I love their products. Some have 'cones too high up on the ingredient lists so I check the ingredients to make sure 'cones are not the 1st, 2nd or 3rd ingredient.

IntoMyhair said:
thanks this one is listed as 4th

Girl, I would try it if I were you. I have always loved their products. I just get sick of their fragrance after a while and want to try something different sometimes. But, as far as the slip and conditoning, I have never been let down.

I cannot wait to try the Pantene Expressions Midnight line. I have yet to see it in the stores.

I do not like their shampoo. It dried my hair out. :mad: The conditioners are so so for me. The extra liso leave in cream is good for stretches though. This is the only thing I would repurchase from their line.

I really like some Pantene products. Most of the conditioners, mask, and styling products work really well for me. The only shampoos that work for me are the Relaxed and Natural ones though. My favorite lines are the Daily Moisture Renewal and the Relaxed and Natural (the intensive moisture line and the Breakage Defense one).

I love Pantene! I use the Sleek and Smooth line. I have also used the hydrating curls which works great as well.

IntoMyhair said:
I have a jar of Intensive moisturizing mask that I'm scared to use since I've had products that caused my hair to lock up on me so to speak or feel nice and soft while the product is on my head but the minute the product gets washed out my hair feels hard as hell

so are pantene products good
and this jar does not say any protein but does it have protein hidden in it the ingredients
water,stearyl alcohol,cyclopentasiloxane,cetyl alcohol,steramidopropyl dimethylamine,dimethicone,panthenol,panthenyl ethyl ether,lysine hci,methyl tyrosinate hci,histidine,benzyl alcohol,edta,methylchloroisothiazolinone,glutamic acid and fragrance is last

i see 2 cones but no protein?

My hair is natural. I have used the intensive hydrating mask. It felt very nice and moisturizing in the shower... until it dried, then I was left with dry locs (definitely hard to comb)... exactly what you are talking about. I wouldn't use this product again.

However, when I had a relaxer their shampoos and conditioners were amazing:ohwell: Go figure...

I loved the mask from the R&N breakage defense line, and the conditoner from the hydrating curls. That have amazing slip.

I used to use the Intense Moisture Line all the time, and they made my hair feel so silky and soft. Pantene in my opinion is one of the best drugstore brand shampoos/conditioners for slip, shine and bouncy hair. I stopped using them so much because of all the chemicals and cones that they use, but I might start using the Intense Moisture Mask on occasion again.

Back