Are people actually putting Paltas on their scalp???

QueenFee

I use it every two days, it really makes your hair soft and also seems to straighten it the coils for when I have to comb it:grin:. Also after a while of using it, it makes my coils clump together in smooth spirals of their own accord.

First time I grew my hair because it was to small to weave, the woman told me to use this and twist my hair in sections. My hair grew rapidly in about 3 weeks but I used it every night.

Only thing that annoys me is when I wear it to bed, inevitable gets everywhere and makes the skin on my face horrible:perplexed

That sold me on this! I hope I can find a place that ships to the U.S I hope it doesn't stink because that wont stop me from using it but I will stink right along with it :lachen:

Danewshe

That sold me on this! I hope I can find a place that ships to the U.S I hope it doesn't stink because that wont stop me from using it but I will stink right along with it :lachen:

It's not the best smelling of products. It kind of smells minty and clovey

Here is a list of the ingredients
GLYCERINE
LANOLIN OIL
PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM
AQUA
METHYLE SALICYLATE
ALCOHOL DENATE
CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE
PERFUME
CARAMEL E150
MENTHOL
THEA SINENSIS

Now I know some of these ingredients are whack, but this is the only thing that's ever helped my hair grow. TBH I'm sure a concoction of glycerine, some sort of mint oil, lanolin or shea butter mixed with some distilled water could possibly do the same job. But for now I'll be sticking to the Paltas.

Amcd

If you find a place selling it in the US, be sure to share with the rest of us.:yep:

NefertariBlu

I used to use this when I was younger but I hated the smell of it. That and sulphur 8! yuck! lol. My mum uses it from time to time, it has helped her hair to stop breaking. I personally will not jump on this product band wagon as I'm using castor oil on my hair, which my hair just LOVES. Good luck to ya :)

gn1g

A girl I know with thick mega hair, says that what thickened it up was Paltas BKC Treatment. The UK growth product like MTG
But I just got one and it says you have to put it on your scalp????:eek:

The ingredients are:
Glycerin, Lanolin oil, Paraffinum Liquidum, Aqua (purified water), methyl salicylate, alcohol denat., parfum, menthol, thea sinesis, pimenta acrs (bay oil), eugenol.

I didn't think putting anything on your scalp was supposed to be good :nono: - but people seem to get good growth and mega thickness from it all. Especially paraffinum liquidum and alcohol denat?

Can anyone educate me about putting stuff on your scalp like this?

Paraffinum Liquidum is the first ingredient in Dabur Amla Hair oil - the indian oil.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Paraffinum liquidum = mineral oil

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App
U got a website that explains that various ingredients? I know the word mineral oil but didn't recognize paraffin um luquidum.
Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

PureSilver

i wanna see sone before and after pics of using this product consistently. If and when i receive my order i will take before and after shots to track this product ability to thicken my fine strands.

ilong

God's Own
I read old posts concerning this product and also some reviews on other sites. Most users put this product on the same scale with MTG, minus the MTG smell.

This will be my new topical hair growth product for three months starting in January. I still have some Liquid Gold to finish which should take me through December. I'm also applying my own formulation :spinning: of a topical treatment to my alopecia areas (only).

PureSilver

ilong....me and you are the same. i still have some Liquid gold left and it will take me through december as well and i've ordered my Paltas so i'm expecting it next month and will begin using it in January as well.

smores

I read old posts concerning this product and also some reviews on other sites. Most users put this product on the same scale with MTG, minus the MTG smell. This will be my new topical hair growth product for three months starting in January. I still have some Liquid Gold to finish which should take me through December. I'm also applying my own formulation :spinning: of a topical treatment to my alopecia areas (only).

ilong I'm going to try this product too. I don't want to hijack the thread but do you mind sharing what are you using on your alopecia areas? I'm currently using emu oil, NJoy, and JBCO and moisturizing w/ SheScentIt Moisture Mist. The alopecia areas are feeling in with fuzz/thin hairs instead of real hairs, but I'm still hopeful.

ilong

God's Own
@ilong....me and you are the same. i still have some Liquid gold left and it will take me through december as well and i've ordered my Paltas so i'm expecting it next month and will begin using it in January as well.
PureSilver - that is good news, that we will both start usling Paltas at the same time . We can compare our our progress.

smores - well that makes 4 of us that will be using the product soon. Kerryann just ordered some also. smores fuzzy/thin hair is REAL HAIR :grin: and to me that in itself is progress. It is possible for Fuzzy/thin hair to grow longer and thicker. :yep: Our "alopecia" treatment is similar - I massage emu oil and liquid gold on my areas, in addition to my DIY treatment.