Are the Hairstyles You're Wearing Now the Same Ones You'll Wear When..

Isis

Are the Hairstyles You\'re Wearing Now the Same Ones You\'ll Wear When..

...you reach your hair goals? Or will you wear different styles?

I will probably always wear styles like braidouts, my side bun (love it), French Twist, braided updos and all the styles I have learned since I came to LHCF. At this moment, I don't see that changing although I'm sure I'll learn some new ones as time goes on. /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

How about you? Will your hairstyles change when you reach your hair goals?

inthepink

Re: Are the Hairstyles You\'re Wearing Now the Same Ones You\'ll Wear Wh

My hairstyles will definitely change once I reach my hair goals. Rigth now, I wear a ponytail EVERY single day and when I'm not wearing that ponytail, I'm wearing a flipped up ponytail. Bore and more bore.

Once I reach my first hair goal, I plan to wear my hair down sometimes. Once I reach waist length, I have a whole plan of hairstyles! Down, straight, ponytails, and buns with my own hair! I can't wait!

Nenah

I think they will change on occasions because I'm always in the bun right now. So once I get to bra strap than I think I will wear it down but not for long can wreck those ends /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Ayeshia

I will definitely wear more twisted styles...esp twistouts /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MizAvalon

I will most likely start wearing it out a *little* more. Which shouldn't be hard to achieve since I wear it up every single day!

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time

I think I will allow myself to straighten my hair 1-2 times a month just for fun. Other than that I'll wear the same styles - ponytails, buns, braids etc

Angelicus

I don't think I will be wearing it out more. I have 5 more inches to go until I reach waist length in the back. The only new things I will be wearing is more herringbone & Dutch braids.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Re: Are the Hairstyles You\'re Wearing Now the Same Ones You\'ll Wear When..

I think when I reach my goal, I will wear my hair down more often or all the time. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

SouthernGirl

This is a great question Isis! I love your hair by the way /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Now that I've reached my goal, I need to experiment! Like Hairlove, I'd like to wear my hair down more, but I'd also like to experiment with curly styles using no heat.

I think the Pincurls need a resurgence, and I'd also like to try your (and Bajanplums) method of rollersetting with no heat. That sounds amazing, and I've never tried it!
SG

Isis

[ QUOTE ]
anky said:
I don't think I will be wearing it out more. I have 5 more inches to go until I reach waist length in the back. The only new things I will be wearing is more herringbone & Dutch braids.

[/ QUOTE ]
I love those braids!! Only 5 more inches till waistlength - great progess Anky!! Perhaps Japan will inspire you to some more beautiful Japanese hairstyles which you can share with us! /images/graemlins/poke.gif

Isis

[ QUOTE ]
SouthernGirl said:
This is a great question Isis! I love your hair by the way /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Now that I've reached my goal, I need to experiment! Like Hairlove, I'd like to wear my hair down more, but I'd also like to experiment with curly styles using no heat.

I think the Pincurls need a resurgence, and I'd also like to try your (and Bajanplums) method of rollersetting with no heat. That sounds amazing, and I've never tried it!
SG

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you Southern Girl! Let us know how your rollersetting airdrying goes whenever you try it. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

hottopic

For me I will wear my hair down or roller set (I like the bounce and it looks elegant). Along with my hair being long I will lose 20lbs...hopefully I reach both my goals around the same time. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

candibaby

I'll still wear my favorite style: cornrows.. just without using extensions! I'll probably wear my hair down more often and do more braidouts then too.

blue_flower

I've already decided to put a limit on ponytails. I'm tired of the ponytails and puffs. I'm going to try to go to the hairdresser more often so that I can wear my hair down. 2005 is going to be all about changes when it comes to my hair.

reformatio

Revenge of the Sith
The only hairstyle I am looking forward to putting my hair in [when I reach my goal] is a ponytail. Yeah, I am pretty simplistic... My 'goal ponytail' will be strong, thick and shoulder-length.

TigerLily

Oh yeah, I'll always rock the 'fro along with braid/twistouts. I will however, straighten from time to time. Hopefully, I'll be able to rock some twists and some cute updos, too!

Peachtree

Pretty much the same as I'm wearing now....
Shake 'N Go Curlies, Twistouts, Buns, Pinned Up/Curly Ends Ponytails, Puffs, & Twists... I can't wait to reach my BS (stretched) goal!

dreemssold

No...now I'm in buns all the time. Once I reach my goal length, I will go back to my rollersets with just my roots blown out so I wear loose curls. Also, I can't wait to wear long swingy ponytails :)!