Are women supposed to be silent during assembly?

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
I am not going to get into female pastors, but this statement by Paul has been taken out of context:
1 Corinthians 14:34-36 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted to them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also said the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church. What? Came the word of God out from you? Or came it to you only?
See the last line? That is the ancient version of "who died and made you God?" What were women in this group supposed to do if they surpassed their husbands in their walk?
Joel 2:28-29 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit on all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days.

Acts 2:17-18 “And it shall come to pass in the last days,” said God, “I will pour out of my Spirit on all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.”
Wouldn't the assembly be the best place to announce things like this? If someone of the ultra-conservative persuasion pulls this out on you, ask them to mediate on these passages.