Are you a weave it up diva 4 life???????

Hidden_Angel

Alright now I know SOME of you love protective styles for your hair while others do not. I'm the type who LOVES and always well love to weave up my hair at a moments notice :D !

So heres my question(s)?

1) Since joining LHCF is this your first time weaveing/half wig/braids/korrnws/bun, ect your hair?

2)what do or don't like about this?

3)do you think you'll ever stop using these methods?

4)Once you get to your desired length well you stop using these methods of proction???

XXXtacy

Alright now I know SOME of you love protective styles for your hair while others do not. I'm the type who LOVES and always well love to weave up my hair at a moments notice :D !

So heres my question(s)?

1) Since joining LHCF is this your first time weaveing/half wig/braids/korrnws/bun, ect your hair?
First time weaving my hair. Joined the Weave it up challenge as my first challenge.

It took Me a minute before I got used to taking care of my hair under the weave. I have enjoyed this experience. It's like learning to care for my hair with training wheels. I can still have the versiltilty of playing of having my hair out while I learn how to care for my hair and the weave hair.

No. I think I will weave for special occassions.

4)Once you get to your desired length well you stop using these methods of proction???
No. I am approaching my desired length and will use this method again.

remnant

Hidden_Angel said:

So heres my question(s)?]???

No

I like it because it's a different way to style my hair, and it's good for change when I'm bored with my hair, and it's an excellent way to grow my hair (but I only do it twice a year)!

No, see the answer above.;)

4)Once you get to your desired length well you stop using these methods of proction
No, see the third answer:D

Last edited:

glamazon386

So heres my question(s)?

1) Since joining LHCF is this your first time weaveing/half wig/braids/korrnws/bun, ect your hair? Nope

2)what do or don't like about this? Sometimes I get tired of it but its okay

3)do you think you'll ever stop using these methods? Probably not. Even once my hair is long I still will want to switch up color, length or texture at some point.

4)Once you get to your desired length well you stop using these methods of proction??? For everyday, I think so. But I'll still wear weave when I want to change up my look.

nycutiepie

Hidden_Angel said:

So heres my question(s)?

Nope - used to be addicted to the fake hair but didn't know I needed to take care of what was under it.

Versatility, low maintenance, convenience.

Nope - I can look good in 2 minutes with a 1/2 wig and I get lazy OFTEN.

Nope - fake hair 4 life.

CurliDiva

I used to wear WEAVES all of the time before I learn how to care for and grow out my hair because I felt like I had no other options if I wanted a long hair look. :(

Now, a weave or braids are just a prett and protective styles - not a crutch like before - yes they still give me that instant long hair look, but this time my real hair is flourishing.;)

prettypuff1

Nope. Actually, when i got here i gave it up to really work on learning how to care for my hair. I was wearing the weave like it was my o

It broke off my hair line really bad. i know i always mention/ bellyache about this, but man you would too if your temples were bald...lol
I think once i have had a year of good hair care, i may go back to them...

Yes... I will focus on maintaining it

bravenewgirl87

So heres my question(s)?

1) Since joining LHCF is this your first time weaveing/half wig/braids/korrnws/bun, ect your hair? Nope. I have been weaving since i was a kid. I always wear braids and weaves.

I hate them overall because you can't wash your hair and they are hell to take out. Plus, the breakage is too much.

Yes. As soon as I am able to find a way to retain length and when i get my car back so i can drive to the salon.

I don't know. I think i might if my hair is struggling or I am too financially strapped to buy products