Are you finally comfortable with your hair?

Are you comfortable with your hair?

• Yes

Votes: 111 51.4%
  • Not quite yet

Votes: 105 48.6%

• Total voters

Lovestyr

I have reached a point of comfort with my hair as far as styling and techniques too retain length. Still trying to get a solid regimen in place for products , kinda of difficult with all these bf deals going around. Working on self-control is not happening the rest of this year, maybe 2014.

TeeBee

No. I still feel like my hair could be longer, healthier, BETTER. The journey is never over folks. LOL! I've reached many a milestone, but still don't feel as if I've "arrived". *shrugs*

Misseyl

Not quite yet. I'm in the right place because I've been at this for almost 10 years and still haven't gotten the forumla yet. I think I'm on the verge of something but what the hell took me so long. Anyway, in another year, if I'm correct, I'll be able to give another answer.

bhndbrwneyes

I definitely understand what my hair needs much better than I did 1.5 years ago when I started my HHJ...heck even better than I did just a few months ago. But I voted "not quite yet" because I'm still not 100% natural. I have some texlaxed/relaxed ends I'm cutting off on December 31st. Granted I've been abusing these ends because I had always planned to cut them off, however, I'm not quite comfortable with my hair yet because with my natural hair being so thick and my ends being much thinner my hair just doesn't look the way I want it to when I do WNGs, twists outs and braid outs. Also, I'm still working on getting multiple days out of these styles. I am lucky if I can get two days out of it so it ends up being a lot of manipulation to do these styles just about daily. And I don't know any good up-dos, I'm really style-challenged. I won't be 100% comfortable with it when I trim my hair at first because I have never had hair shorter than APL so I'm nervous about the shorter length.