Are you in L.O.V.E with your NG?

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
I know I am!!!
I literally can't stop touching my NG, I'm 16 weeks post, it just is so pretty that I'm tempted to go natural...I swear I might just BC in June after relaxing because I have approximately 2 and a half inches right now and by June I hope to have about 4 with my megatek & co-washes...I Love my creamy crack but my NG is just so lovely and seeing all the beautiful natural heads on this board the temptation is unbearable, but then I see the beautiful relaxed heads and I savor the day when I slap the creamy crack back on my NG :lol:
I'm so torn.....

I hear that girl!!!

NG looks so sweet after a nice moisturizing DC!

Soft, supple, and glistening!!!

I debate going natural in my head often.......won't do it though!!!!

I hear that girl!!!

NG looks so sweet after a nice moisturizing DC!

Soft, supple, and glistening!!!

I debate going natural in my head often.......won't do it though!!!!

I am soooooo in agreement with the bolded girl!!! I always contemplate it but I'm such a chicken that it just won't happen.

:grin:All I have is NG! I'm natural lol.

I know this thread is primarily for relaxed heads but I couldn't resist.

NO, its for everyone! And stop rubbing it in! I just don't want naturals to come rub it in because I have to slap my hand from grabbing the scissors every 20 minutes.

i love my NG when i can see it.... my hair is so straight after the relaxer touch up i got last week. in 3 weeks or so, my hair will have nicer body with that little bit of growth.

the idea of going natural sounds nice but i have 3 textures of natural hair... a very loose curl in the back, more coarse in the center, and in between the two textures on the side and front. i probably will never go natural, unless i go back to wearing braids, in which case, my natural hair will be covered. i wish my hair was naturally one texture!

I love my NG...you see me showing it off in my siggy....LOL

I love relaxers, but the feel of my new growth between my fingers when I'm playing in it is almost orga...oopss...family friendly site, LOL

I absolutely love my ng also! I'll be 20wks post this wednesday. Woohoo! Just 4 more weeks to go!:spinning:

I love playing in my new growth and its even more exciting because you know your hair is growing. Such a feeling...

I know I am!!!
I literally can't stop touching my NG, I'm 16 weeks post, it just is so pretty that I'm tempted to go natural...I swear I might just BC in June after relaxing because I have approximately 2 and a half inches right now and by June I hope to have about 4 with my megatek & co-washes...I Love my creamy crack but my NG is just so lovely and seeing all the beautiful natural heads on this board the temptation is unbearable, but then I see the beautiful relaxed heads and I savor the day when I slap the creamy crack back on my NG :lol:
I'm so torn.....

Yes I am loving my ng to especially when it is wet...but i'm only about 5 weeks post relaxer. Looking at all these lovely heads I wanna see what mine looks like.

I love my new growth too but especially after some kind of ayurveda hair treatment, deep conditioning, and/or hot oil treatment:lick::yep:.

My hair is all virgin, so I love it. Last weekend, I added to castor oil to my DC and COULD NOT KEEP MY HANDS OUT OF MY HAIR! :lick:

Complete nirvana. ok, that's an exaggeration but you know what I mean.

I love playing with my ng. It's so soft and wavy. I was thinking this morning that I might as well go completely natural after my stretch. I'm in week 8 and going for 20 or 28 weeks.

Back