Asian Fusion...has anyone heard of this??

PanamasOwn

I was out with some friends last night, and one of my guy friends girlfriends hair was emaculent. I mean it moved, her ends were great, it was moisturized...PERFECT...so I had to ask

She told me that she doesnt get relaxers, but something called an asian fusion treatment. She says they use EXTREMELY hot water and comb through your hair in section until it is straight. Now I have seen this in movies (Memoirs of a Geisha), and heard of this, but I had no idea that it could work on OUR type of hair. I mean a flatiron could not have gotten her hair straighter. Supposedly it lasts for 7 months.

Do any of you ladies know anything about this?

gone_fishing

What you describe sounds familiar but the process I heard of is known as Japanese Hair Straightening. I have a girlfriend who got this done in Orlando and it lasted her about 6 months. Let me see if I can find a link on it.

cutiebe2

Japanese hair straightening cannot be done on AA hair..... but the hot water thing sounds new

fluffylocks

Our specialty is hair straightening. Whether you have color-treated, curly, unruly, or kinky hair, Jersi Salon uses a combination of top of the line, cutting edge products to make sure your hair stays healthy throughout the straightening process. Rescue damaged hair using the latest ionic technology with ISH's heat-boosted conditioning system that uses exclusive Hair Renewal Crystals (HRC). Various forms of heat (hot water, blowdryer, flat iron) activate the HRC-infused cat-ionic products to successfully repair chemically damaged hair. The process also introduces vital nutrients into hair.
Result: Incredibly Silky Hair
Instantly detangles, smoothes and tames to create more manageable and healthy hair.

Protects and repairs hair during heat styling, producing an incredible result.
Place mouse on the pictures to see the before​

http://www.jersisalon.com/

Maybe its this?

seraphim712

I was out with some friends last night, and one of my guy friends girlfriends hair was emaculent. I mean it moved, her ends were great, it was moisturized...PERFECT...so I had to ask

She told me that she doesnt get relaxers, but something called an asian fusion treatment. She says they use EXTREMELY hot water and comb through your hair in section until it is straight. Now I have seen this in movies (Memoirs of a Geisha) and heard of this, but I had no idea that it could work on OUR type of hair. I mean a flatiron could not have gotten her hair straighter. Supposedly it lasts for 7 months.

I know what scene you're talking about. I didn't know that's what they were doing; I assumed they were applying hot wax to her hair to keep it in place.

lisana

you can see the before and after for all the women except the black one, I want to know what her hair looked like before:perplexed

fluffylocks

Heres the website to the products

http://www.ishrescue.com/web/product.php#SPRAY

Im starting to understand it.....

You use this product with heat, and it locks moisture into the hair using their little special ingredients, and leaves your hair silky or whatever for up to 6 weeks
What im trying to understand though, is if this is for natural or relaxed hair and what it is compatible with

I also still want to know if this is the same thing the friend was talking about with the hot water.

Sui Topi

The black lady looks like this japanese pop star Crystal Kay...if its her...shes half korean so straightening her hair would really not be hard.

seeminglysweet

She told me that she doesnt get relaxers, but something called an asian fusion treatment. She says they use EXTREMELY hot water and comb through your hair in section until it is straight. Now I have seen this in movies (Memoirs of a Geisha), and heard of this, but I had no idea that it could work on OUR type of hair. I mean a flatiron could not have gotten her hair straighter. Supposedly it lasts for 7 months.

That is interesting, even with washing??? I find that hard to believe.

seraphim712

The black lady looks like this japanese pop star Crystal Kay...if its her...shes half korean so straightening her hair would really not be hard.

She does resemble Crystal Kay(who is one of my hair inspirations btw), but I doubt that's her.

fluffylocks

Nevermind....that HRC ISH thing is actually like some super deepconditoner or something like that, its not supposed to straighten hair or anything, only really moisturize it and close the cuticles and repair damage, and that is supposed to last for 6 weeks and leave your hair silky and soft because of that. I think im going to try it. It cost $70, im transitioning so it will be cool to do this instead of relaxing to deepcondition and soften. Im suprised i've never heard of it, its like some star thing.

I was searching for the asian fusian thing and i only saw that it was a name of some food meal. I think that girl was lying.

Jetblackhair

Nevermind....that HRC ISH thing is actually like some super deepconditoner or something like that, its not supposed to straighten hair or anything, only really moisturize it and close the cuticles and repair damage, and that is supposed to last for 6 weeks and leave your hair silky and soft because of that. I think im going to try it. It cost $70, im transitioning so it will be cool to do this instead of relaxing to deepcondition and soften. Im suprised i've never heard of it, its like some star thing.

I was searching for the asian fusian thing and i only saw that it was a name of some food meal. I think that girl was lying.

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I found the ISH product on frizzy2silky.com. They have some demonstration videos that aired on tv that you can click on and watch how the process works and what it does for the hair.
Here is the link:
http://www.frizzy2silky.com/shop/video-i-5.html