Asking for your prayers...

crlsweetie912

Ladies, I don't know where to start, but there are things that are in my life that are in an uproar. My church is a loving place and my pastor is a man of God who teaches christian living and walking in God's plan for our life. We recently finished an addition to our church and a new school building that was done without any bank loan!! (Glory to God!) And our pastor recently stated that he has been directed by God to look for a new building and has found one that would allow us to have a gym, senior center and room for other christian outreach.

Ok, ever since our pastor made this announcement, HELL has broken loose in our church!! In each and every auxiliary, the members have been fighting, not getting along, quitting and being unproductive. The devil is trying to divide us so that we will give up on our mission and the church will suffer.

Personally, I have been under attack financially, family (children) and in my auxiliary (usher board). (I won't go into details because the plain severity of these circumstances makes me sad, and I am not going to go there today! TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!) Please pray for myself and my church family that we won't be divided in our unity so that we may see God's plan for us come to fruition.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ryanshope

I will be sending a prayer for you in your trying time...remember if he brings you to it; he will carry you through it...

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
crlsweetie912 said:
Nobody all day,

:(

Oh Honey, you have not been forsaken, neither have you been overlooked. The next time you need prayer PM me...stat. I am sending you my personal email via PM ASAP.

Know this, God shakes when He's about to move in our lives. Baby, He has to. If not, the growth will be aborted. As painful as this is and know that I am not minimizing it; but as painful as this is, let it empty itself out.

Sit in God's mercy seat of love and ride this out. Key: God will make all the high places, low; all the crooked places straight; and He will crush into dust the gates of iron. Know also, that God has ordained peace in this situation, but He must remove those who will not uphold the vision that God has called to your Pastor.

Did this not happen to King David? To Jesus? To Paul? In one instance, God said, "...separate me Paul and Barnabus" They did fine until they had a falling out regarding John Mark who was afraid. Paul and Barnabus went their separate ways. (Acts 15:36-41) Later, they reconciled. Ministries have trials as in any organization or corporation or family or friends where 'people' are involved.

It's life. You happen to be on the frontline (part of leadership) and behind the scenes where you see more and hear more. Much of this happens in churches more often than we are aware and most of the congregation is none the wiser. But when a church is small and/or if we are closer to leadership, we will be in the line of where the 'fire' is.

Be at peace. Don't allow this to discourage you. See it for what it is; a part of life. And it is. People's differences are going to rise to the surface in any and every arena. But if God be God, and we know that He is, then it doesn't matter. For you are more than conquerers through Jesus Christ who loves you.

Look for and expect God's Divine intervention and for His peace to rule and reign.

ETA: Stay in prayer. Keep your Pastor covered; pray for God's wisdom to prevail every moment of the day. Pray for those who oppose to be dealt with by God's love and His firm command. As Jesus spoke to the storm, "Peace be Still" and the winds and the waves obeyed Him.

Look for my PM...

Loving prayers and hugs...'Shimmie..."

Last edited:

dreamer26

crlsweetie912 said:
Nobody all day,

:(

Don't let what the enemy is doing discourage you. I know it's hard to see in the church but the fact that the devil is busy let's you know God is getting ready to bless.

The devil never comes where there is no threat to his kingdom.

Be encouraged and know that God has it all in control.

This is a burden to you because God wants to use to in this situation. Stand in the gap at this time for your Pastor and his family and the congregation.
Stay prayful and watchful and allow God to use to minister during this time.

melodee

ShimmieGirl said:
Know this, God shakes when He's about to move in our lives. Baby, He has to. If not, the growth will be aborted. As painful as this is and know that I am not minimizing it; but as painful as this is, let it empty itself out.

This is so true. We don't know where God will take us, but we must stay strong keep in prayer and go along for the ride. He's in control, sweetie.

Sometimes Satan moves in when God's about to do a mighty work. I've seen this countless times. It makes the reward so much sweeter as long as we perservere and not give in!!

Take care and stay in touch.

Zeal

God bless u and yours. I did not see your post until today. God loves you and we care. :kiss: :kiss: