Ateyaaa's Promoting NUGROHAIRPRODUCTS...

ILYandY

OMG, did she really wear that out in public??? Maybe she got payed to promote that...because i would have to be getting PAYED to be rocking that hair line:drunk:

I think she did get paid she is an affilate of Black hair pray and while I like her attitude something is just not right with her new videos as it is when most youtubers become partners and affiliates of companies they loose themselves and start promoting BS.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
She should have just kept up with her original regimen, because it seems that since she started gaining popularity, that's when her hair went downhill. She started doing her own relaxers (for the sake of YT viewers, when she normally went to the salon). It seems that she's started wearing more weaves and wigs than she did before. Trying to appease the masses did more harm than good.

No, her hair care practices in the beginning weren't anything to write home about IMO, but it seems that what she did THEN was better (for lack of a better word) than what she's doing NOW.

In 2 years, her hair should have been almost BSL, keeping it in sew-ins and under wigs, but it's not.

2 years ago, anyone who spoke their opinions about this matter were called haters, but now that the cat's out the bag, hmmmmmmmm.....

honeybuni84

^ Wow...can't say that I had

As for the "goodease lacefront":perplexed....********speechless******* :nono::rofl:

yeah dog.. i was like wtf?!?!?!?!?!!?!? lion's mane anyone.... if youre willing to wear that... not so much for taking you seriously about haircare

OMG, did she really wear that out in public??? Maybe she got payed to promote that...because i would have to be getting PAYED to be rocking that hair line:drunk:

i think she got paid for that. there is no way that looks natural at all.. ever...

LiberianGirl

I still enjoy Ateeya's videos..mostly the cooking and makup. She is a very pretty woman with a positive attitude, which is rare these days.

Last edited:

Zawaj

I feel bad for her hair :(. I've literally shaved my head 2x during the last 2.5 years and had a major set back with single strand knots, breakage and postpartum shedding and my hair is nearly as long as hers. This makes me sad. I hope she can make a hair comback.

Poopiedo

I like her videos. I don't watch as much as I used to because it seems infomercial-ish....like she's pushing products. I know she has to get paid to push because that's a lot of money to spend on wigs, oils, products, etc.
I know this is off topic but while watching her videos I always have a tendency to focus on those ugly cheap brown doors in her background.....i'm just saying. I still like her though.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I love Ateyaaa but I don't like NuGro. I know it can be unfair to judge a whole line based off of one product but the one I tried (can't remember the name right now) felt like grease and weighed my hair down and just sat on it. :ohwell: I was very disappointed. Haven't tried anything else from them since.

bluediamond0829

I liked her videos when she wasnt doing the wigs and was doing the aphogee products her hair just looked more fuller and nice to me than it does now.

Her hair reminds me of my hair before i started putting more upkeep and taking major breaks from wearing weaves.....

Nugro i have one product from Nugro and just never got around sticking with it....

sharifeh

she's a really pretty lady with great personality
I really hate most of her wigs and weaves though
About her hair, she is recovering from a setback, probably why it looks thinner.
She did used to have a lot more swang though.

Kimiche

Well, I'm not one to laugh at folks but :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Anyhow, I like Ateyaaa. She seems to be very helpful. But that wig...goodness that wig was terrible.

I agree with you on that. Still laughing at that wig though. :lachen::lachen: I like her though, she seems like cool peeps.

757diva

I unsubscribed from her a long time ago because her videos were too much like infomercials then she was deleting comments before when people stated she was getting paid to promote the products. I'm so glad the FCC made that new rule that youtube people had to state in their sidebars when they are given a product for free now.

That wig was .........

Geminigirl

LOL even with that horrid wig on she still has a pretty face. She is so photgenic. I love her makeup but I am not her shade, I don't follow her hair tips, so I think I unsubsribed to her a LONG time ago. I love cooking and may check out her recipes though.

shtow

I like her videos. I don't watch as much as I used to because it seems infomercial-ish....like she's pushing products. I know she has to get paid to push because that's a lot of money to spend on wigs, oils, products, etc.
I know this is off topic but while watching her videos I always have a tendency to focus on those ugly cheap brown doors in her background.....i'm just saying.
I still like her though.

Me too :lachen:

Whenever I start to think she is getting paid to do reviews I'm like nah, 'cause she still has those doors! LOL

Rain20

She probably lives in an apt. I dont understand judging someone on where they live. She is living within her means. I guess that's why some people do such close up shots so people wont look all throughout their living quarters.

Last edited:

EssenceOfBeauty

Since she is an "affiliate" of Black Hair Spray which obviously means she is getting paid to "review" their wigs and hair related products, it is comon sense to assume that the "reviews" are clearly bias and not sincere...

Anyhoo...hopefully her followers are smart enough to know the difference.

Poopiedo

She probably lives in an apt. I dont understand judging someone on where they live. She is living within her means. I guess that's why some people do such close up shots so people wont look all throughout their living quarters.

She does live in an apartment. I know nothing of her financial situation and it's none of my business. No judgement passed but when people put themselves out there, look forward to opinions off all kinds. And my opinion is that those doors and that wig annoys me, but I like Ateeya. That is all.