Ateyaaa's Promoting NUGROHAIRPRODUCTS...

Whimsy

How long has Ateya been doing these videos? I didn't know she was a hair YTer, I thought she was a wig salesperson all this time!!!? Did she start with really short hair and grow to this length? I've only seen her looking similar to how she looks now, hairwise.

Someone gimme the Ateeya scoop!

LaToya28

How long has Ateya been doing these videos? I didn't know she was a hair YTer, I thought she was a wig salesperson all this time!!!? Did she start with really short hair and grow to this length? I've only seen her looking similar to how she looks now, hairwise.

Wig salesperson :lachen::lachen:

BostonMaria

People are always quick to jump on the band wagon to put something down or make derogatory comments. That's why we can never support each other. I have see many products spelled differently for marketing purposes, it has nothing to do with not knowing how to spell. Thank God Lisa Price, founder of Carol's Daughter had people who believed in her.

I hear what you're saying, but whenever a product is spelled NU GRO, DOO GRO .. it just insults my intelligence. The way I see it these companies are talking in Ebonics because they think I'm stupid.

Here is a great example:

I'm sure this is to be used in conjuction with DON'T-B-BALD

As far as minority owned businesses, I'll support them 110%. I highly doubt the people making Ateyaa's wigs are black.

newports

ateyaaa inspired me to help care for my hair better with all that thickness & swang she had but all the swang in the world was not worth the damage i inflicted on my hair. i had a major protein overload with using aphogee products & NOTHING else.

oh the memories
:nono:

ceebee3

She started doing vids at shoulder length, I think she's still there. She did have her cut into a very short bob but that was before her Youtube vids.

I love Tee Tee, I only watch the vids with her real hair though. I'm not into her wigs or makeup.

LABETT

Well... Ateyaaa's hair still looks better than 90% of black women's, bad wigs or not. I don't think her audience is the LHCF gang. Rather it's the women walking around with stiff, gelled-up locks that are just trying to get their hair to look GOOD, for starters. :ohwell:
I agree with ya,Well stated. :up:

Whimsy

She started doing vids at shoulder length, I think she's still there. She did have her cut into a very short bob but that was before her Youtube vids.

I love Tee Tee, I only watch the vids with her real hair though. I'm not into her wigs or makeup.

See thats why i thought she was a wig seller cuz her hair is super swingy but hasn't grown a lick, but i thought maybe i'm just not looking at the right stuff....i dunno. She's got a cute personality!

gorgeoushair

See thats why i thought she was a wig seller cuz her hair is super swingy but hasn't grown a lick, but i thought maybe i'm just not looking at the right stuff....i dunno. She's got a cute personality!

Her hair has grown......I take it that you didn't see her hair after she cut it due to her sew in mishap:nono:

Rain20

Why is this thread still open? It's pointless. The original thread was about nu gro products.

Whimsy

Her hair has grown......I take it that you didn't see her hair after she cut it due to her sew in mishap:nono:

The vids I see with her hair down are all the same length, I must be viewing vids all filmed in the same time period or something. Most of the vids I see are wig ones anyway ::shrug:: so waht happened with the sew in? (i'm nosy)

fattyfatfat

whimsy, when she took out her sew in, instead of detangling, she washed her hair immediately which resulted in LOTS of tangles. She ended up cutting a part in the back out. Ateyaaa looked so sad when it happened.

The vids I see with her hair down are all the same length, I must be viewing vids all filmed in the same time period or something. Most of the vids I see are wig ones anyway ::shrug:: so waht happened with the sew in? (i'm nosy)

Minty

Anyway ladies, Do any of you use NuGro products currently?
I read through this thread to see petty back and forth and nothing on product, when in reality - whatever the issues your with Ateeyah are inconsequential.

For all NuGro users in HIDING, I'm sorry.