Attention all product junkies....

Ennyaa

Actually I don't think it's that bad because I usually buy enough to last me for several months at a time. However this last month or so was an "accumulation month" for me. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif So I don't even wanna think about how much I spent. I know it was in the hundreds though. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

nita4

Not much lately. I try to stagger my products. Vitamin supplements I stock up on. The most I've spent in a month was about 150.00. Felt guilty for doing that.

auntybe

Well so far this month I've spent $40.00 and will probably spend about $25.00 more. I keep telling my self that I am going to spend $25.00 A MONTH and that NEVER happens. I spent about $100.00 last month. The most I ever sent was about $250.00. I hope I won't do that again.

NayNay

GIRRLLL
I know everyone is waiting for my post. To be quite honest (I PRAISE GOD for my blessings) I never tracked it on a monthly basis-but will be but the most I recall spending was $100 in 2 days....then I realized I needed to chill and since November until now I have spent about $40. In the new year I have decided to track all my expenses and actually USE my old products up! SMILE! Pebs I am not going to buy a thing! I have let the Aveda Humectant go, but I will try either the Pantene or Aveda detangling leave in and KeraCare Humecto then I am done, but I won't purchase the KeraCare until I use up my Nexxus....see what you started /images/graemlins/tongue.gif But I have started to chant kinda like Angela Bassett in What's love got to do with instead of the Buddist chant I chant no more hair products no more hair products I can over come my PJness!!!!! SMILE

NAY007

i always try to buy the inexpensive stuff, that do wonders for my hair.
i do like some of the expensive brands (kerastase e.g.).
i think i spent about $10 a month. and i have to admit that i am a little ashamed of that /images/graemlins/blush.gif.