March 2016 What Did You Buy This Week?

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
I bought some more Nutiva Superfood EVCO and Red Palm Oil shortening to use as my sealant, pure Aloe Vera Juice as a pH balancing rinse to close my cuticles after a DC and Giovanni's new Ultra-Revive Conditioner to tide me over as a co-wash until my Hairveda 24/7 gets here.

I tried the Giovanni last night and was seriously underwhelmed. Although it has shea butter, coconut oil and other yummy ingredients in the top five of it's ingredients list, my hair was harder to detangle with my wooden bristles brush and this condish left it feeling dry after rinsing. I suspect because my hair LOVES glycerin and glycerin is high on Hairveda 24/7's list, it is at the bottom of the Giovanni ingredients list which might explain why Hairveda 24/7 leaves my hair feeling juicy, plump and moist. So the Giovanni is going back from whence it came and I will have to learn patience as I wait for my Holy Grail co-wash and leave in to soon arrive in the mail.

Beany

Walgreen's (B2g1):

3x KCKT
1x Acure organics conditioner argan stem cell and argan oil
1x Acure organics conditioner argan stem cell and lemongrass
1x Acure organics conditioner Pure Mint + Echinacea Stem Cell

Sally's:
36 turquoise perm rods (with my $5 off coupon and sale, I got these for under $10)

blackviolet

Salerm-White Hair Shampoo
Bantu-YellowOut Shampoo
Honey'sHandmade-007 OliveAgave HairMask
SarenzoBeauty-Body Custard-Creme Brûlée,Cinnamon Pear,Pineapple Soufflé, Watermelon.Will use on body & hair
Beautifully Bamboo Vits-Re-Up
Manetabolism Vits- 1st time trying
Target.com
Camille Rose-SweetGinger Cleansing Rinse, Strawberry Ginger Clarifying Shampoo

ETA
BoBeam- Cocoa Cream Conditioner
L'Oreal Elnett Hairspray-Re-Up
Lotioncrafter-Vegekeratin & SAA
Chipotle Caramel Oil

Last edited:

GGsKin

Soultanicals Afrotastic Curl Elastic and Monoi Moisture Slip DC (can't wait to try)
5x Mill Creek Botanicals Jojoba Conditioner
1kg Rhassoul Clay
3x KCCC
Collagen & Hyaluronic Acid supplements
2x French Bouffant Rollers (1.4, 1.2)

All I need is some more AOWC and HSR and some bentonite clay, and I'll be stocked up.

ETA: No longer getting the extra rollers- see French Bouffant Roller thread.

Last edited: