Aubrey Organics , but ...

Violeta

I can not decide with which shampoo and conditioner to go from this company . The Green Tea treatment shampoo sounds nice and the Chamomile one too. I have no idea about the conditioners thou .
Do u guys use aubrey ?? Please help me decide and tell me about your experiences with these organic hair care products .

Lucia

I just picked one that looked like it could meet my hair needs, I use green algae line.
hth

free2bme

The two Aubrey products I swear by are the GPB and the Island Spice Creme Rinse. When my hair is down and out I use them in tandem for a one, two punch. Gpb is a fab protein conditioner and the Creme Spice is a rich moisturizer.

For shampoos I occasionally use the JAY and I hear the white Camelia is ultra moisturizing. I hope this helped.

hairfanatic

I have used most of his products and the Green Tea Shampoo and Rinse is very good. Also the Island Naturals Shea Butter Shampoo and Rinse is VERY GOOD. It gives you plenty of moisture and although it says rinse the Island butter rinse is great as a conditioner. I used to use it every day but use the GPB to deep condition my hair and keep my hairs on my head. Also the Selenium Shampoo is excellent for damaged hair. Use that along with the GPB and you will notice a big difference in your hair and your hair will not be shedding.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I like the Rosa Mosqueta products and the GPB conditioner. I thought ORS Hair Mayonnaise was the best protein conditioner until I tried GPB. The Island Naturals shampoo/conditioner and the JAY stuff is nice, too. They sell travel sized products (2 oz.) for $2 -$3 so you don't have to break the bank to try them out.
Check out aubrey-organics.com--they have the products listed according to hair type.