Aubrey Organics Conditioners Are on Sale

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I love WC & HSR. I'm very bummed the formula changed. Hopefully I will like the new formula when forced to try it. I purchased 3 bottles of WC and 3 bottles of HSR. I have 2 bottles of each in my stash already.

FelaShrine :kiss: thanks for the tag.

Tibbar

Thanks OP! Just ordered
(3) GPB 2oz Con
(1) GPB Shampoo 2oz
(1) RM Con 4oz and 2oz set
(1) WC Con 11oz and 2oz set
(1) HSR Con 11oz and 2oz set

Have not tried these before but have read raves about them so why not? :yep:

Tibbar

@Tibbar If you hate HSR or WC, we'll take them off of your hands.

divachyk

Good to know! I'm optimistic that I'll like them since they get such good reviews, but I won't stick with them if they don't work for me...

Not surprised that there's always a home for an 'orphaned' product here on LHCF!
:lachen:

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
@DarkJoy there is a thread on it from not too long ago. Some posters also mentioned that their local Whole Foods stopped carrying it.
Imma try and clear out my local whole foods stat!

Oh 'hole up! fuuhhhrreeee shipping over $25? Its on!

If I didnt miss the sale already and lhcf hasnt cleaned it out :lol:

Last edited:

gorgeoushair

Go ahead girl. I've already bought 12 bottles. Smh

Girl I caved in earlier today:lol: I got 2 WC, 2 HSR, and 1 RW for $35. I used the 20% off code too. This was just a too good of a sale to pass up...25% off plus free shipping for $25+ and another 20% off...now that's what I'm talking about:lol:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I ordered Rose Mosqueta set, Swimmer's Shampoo set (for dd), HSR set. I would have gotten the GPB set if I didn't have so many light/medium protein conditioner.

JessieLeleB

Thanks!! I got 2 conditioners 11oz with the extra 2oz, two shampoos 2 oz and 2 GPB conditioners 2oz, used the 20% off and free shipping for a $21!!!!!!

mshoneyfly

Got mine in the mail today. I got a set of rosa moqueta, blue chamomile, hsr and a gpb with the 2ozs to match. I see that the 2ozs are the new formula and packaging. I guess this is a good way to get people to try the new formulas

I LOVE this HHJ!!

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Omg. There was ZERO. ZERO. Aubrey products at my local whole foods and they were one of my three suppliers. Will check the other 2 this weekend.

If nothing, I'll be forced to order regardless of sale. I want the old formulas!

ChrissyB

YES! Thanks for posting this, I have been waiting for AO to go on sale and these prices are amazing! Free shipping sealed the deal for me. :lachen:

Jewell

Thank you so much vtoodler for sharing! I'm gradually switching to mostly vegan/organic products and was waiting and watching for some AO to go on sale. With this head $12/bottle at Vitamin Shoppe and on EBay is too much to pay...my DD and I use a lot of product. I must say this sale....I DID DAT

Jewell

Make sure you use the link in this thread because it will take you to the regular sale-priced items, which are the bottles in new packaging if you use the email link when you try to purchase. I was not about to pay $10+ a bottle so I came back and made sure to use the right link provided in the OP, and then apply your coupon code from the email before checking out.

Last edited:

Jas123

The Star of a Story
Omg. There was ZERO. ZERO. Aubrey products at my local whole foods and they were one of my three suppliers. Will check the other 2 this weekend.

If nothing, I'll be forced to order regardless of sale. I want the old formulas!
Whole Foods stopped carrying them a couple months ago... They put them on sale and they never went on sale @WF... that's when I stocked up:yep:

Jas123

The Star of a Story
The White Camellia is the only conditioner I use (mixed w/oil) since Giovanni Direct changed their formula... I get so mad at these companies always changing their formulas... And rarely is it for the better.

AtlantaJJ

I'm late and Ya'll bought up all the GPB :fistshake:

ETA: I see Vitacost has the new formula HSR on sale for $6.08

New formula ingredients:

Ingredients: Aqua, cetyl alcohol (from coconut), alcohol denat. (38b, lavender), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, glycerin, rosa rubiginosa (rosa mosqueta®) seed oil*, macadamia ternifolia seed oil*, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil*, argania spinosa (argan) nut oil*, citrus grandis (grapefruit) extract, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), tocopherol (vitamin E), calendula officinalis extract*, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract*, melissa officinalis (balm mint) flower/leaf/stem extract, chrysanthemum sinense flower extract, humulus lupulus (hops) flower extract, magnolia biondii bud/flower extract, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, angelica archangelica root extract, foeniculum vulgare (fennel) seed extract. *Organic

Last edited:

AtlantaJJ

Am I really about to order 8 conditioners? I might sell some! :lol:

ETA:

I did it! I love that HSR! I like the WC too.

How should we store this conditioner so that it won't go bad?

Last edited:

PlainJane

*sigh* I'm soooo mad. I went to Whole Foods to stock up on GBP and accidentally bought the shampoo and not the conditioner!

Dayjoy

Old School Member
*sigh* I'm soooo mad. I went to Whole Foods to stock up on GBP and accidentally bought the shampoo and not the conditioner!

I did that once too with HSR. I couldn't return it. I've used it once on my hair. It was ok, a little stripping. I'll probably use it to clean combs and brushes.

GettingKinky

I'm late and Ya'll bought up all the GPB :fistshake: ETA: I see Vitacost has the new formula HSR on sale for $6.08 New formula ingredients: Ingredients: Aqua, cetyl alcohol (from coconut), alcohol denat. (38b, lavender), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, glycerin, rosa rubiginosa (rosa mosqueta®) seed oil*, macadamia ternifolia seed oil*, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil*, argania spinosa (argan) nut oil*, citrus grandis (grapefruit) extract, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), tocopherol (vitamin E), calendula officinalis extract*, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract*, melissa officinalis (balm mint) flower/leaf/stem extract, chrysanthemum sinense flower extract, humulus lupulus (hops) flower extract, magnolia biondii bud/flower extract, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, angelica archangelica root extract, foeniculum vulgare (fennel) seed extract. *Organic

Thanks AtlantaJJ

The formula has changed quite a bit. :-(

Sunbeam

I gotta remember to store these properly. Someone posted in another Thread their GPB went rancid on them.

What's the best way to store them properly so they don't go rancid?

I ordered some White Camellia conditioner and would be very disappointed if that happened to them. Especially since the new formula does nothing for my hair.