Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose for $5

CodeRed

I want to order from them but you guys are scaring me lol. I was side-eyeing that $3.99 shipping cause it was too good to be true.... I'll wait a little while before ordering. It's not like I need anything anyway.

fluffyforever

Wow. I'm sorry some of y'all are experiencing this. I'm sure this is happening because we all bought AO out. The didn't know what hit them.

SunRai Naturals

I got my order today and it was correct. I ordered on the 3rd, got a shipping confirmation on the 5th, and delivery on the 13th. The website said that UPS Surepost takes 7 days. I think that they need to have more email updates with their customers after they order and they also need to include a tracking number in the email. I had to log on the website to get that info. Overall I'm satisfied with my experience.

I don't think they were ready for LHCF!! I wonder how many orders they received? Either way, their system should automatically update when an item is out of stock so that they don't have to issue refunds. :(

Kurlee

Wait?! Look at all the conflicting emails I've received. My previous post showed the email saying that they were not shipping the AOHSR. I just received an email saying it was shipped and they charge me $3.99 for S & H. MY INITIAL order email said free shipping. SMH!

:yep::yep::yep: they added shipping to mine as well:nono:

Theresamonet

I came to post the email I got, but I see others got it as well. I'm pissed! I don't want a refund. Take my money and give me my damn conditioner. :sad:

Theresamonet

i ordered on the 4th and yet, folks that ordered after me already have theirs and they;re telling me they're out of the product? Annoying.

Yeah, I ordered on the 4th also. I'm trying to understand this. Did we order too many? They could fill the entire order, so they just canceled the whole thing? :ohwell:

bebezazueta

Yeah, I ordered on the 4th also. I'm trying to understand this. Did we order too many? They could fill the entire order, so they just canceled the whole thing? :ohwell:

I ordered 1 bottle AOHSR on the 4th and not getting it. They refunded my paypal for the amount. So I'm not sure how they decided who got what. I bet they don't know we comparing notes.

Lilmama1011

i want to order but scared i won't get it by the end of December, im moving and dont want anyone taking my package or just having to come back and get a package

kxlot79

Kitchen Mixtress
This happened to me too!
I ordered on 12/3/13 and still haven't got my package. :-(
Also, was anyone else charged $3.99 for S&H? It's not a HUGE deal but if I drop $50 and am told I qualify for free shipping, that's exactly what I expect... :yep:

I ordered 1 bottle AOHSR on the 4th and not getting it. They refunded my paypal for the amount. So I'm not sure how they decided who got what. I bet they don't know we comparing notes.

Sent using LHCF app

ChocolatePie777

I got mine just when they said I would(which annoyed me for some reason)......everything was well packed... taped and bubble wrapped.....the only thing was my jar of Aubrey organics blue algae dc looked like it had been through some things.......

I ordered Dec7 (which was a Saturday so the processing was till Monday)

I received my package dec17

Eta: I would(and will) definitely order from them again as long as they don't change the prices....

Last edited:

SunRai Naturals

This happened to me too!
I ordered on 12/3/13 and still haven't got my package. :-(
Also, was anyone else charged $3.99 for S&H? It's not a HUGE deal but if I drop $50 and am told I qualify for free shipping, that's exactly what I expect... :yep:
Sent using LHCF app

They didn't charge me the 3.99 and I ordered on 12/3. That's crazy because on 12/3 all items were supposed to be free shipping. You may want to call them or log onto the website to see where your package is. It should have gotten to you by now. :(

bebezazueta

Ordered on the 4th and supposed to get everything but AOHSR on 12/20!

ETA - I just ordered AOHSR again. This time 2 bottles. Hope it doesn't get cancelled this time.

Last edited: