Aubrey Organic's Jojoba Oil?...

Cleo

Aubrey Organic\'s Jojoba Oil?...

Ladies, I purchased this organic oil yesterday and I like it, but the directions state to wash it out of the hair after 12 hours. It's marketed as a hot oil treatment, but I want to use it daily as a light oil. I only wash once a week and I'm wondering if I can use this organic brand without washing it out daily? TIA.

P.s. Even if you haven't tried this brand, is it ok to use organic jojoba oil daily without washing it out? Thanks

JenJen2721

Re: Aubrey Organic\'s Jojoba Oil?...

Is it 100% pure jojoba oil? Maybe it'll make the hair too oily for some hair types? I think the best bet would be to e-mail Aubrey Organics directly. They usually get back to you within 1 day or so.

Kaela

I've used this exact brand (went through a few bottles and need a new bottle) and I've used it as a light oil and its never went "bad" in my hair (the way the bottle implies). But I wash every 2 or 3 days anyway. I've never had a problem with it, I love it.

Cleo

Wow...you guys are quick! Thanks for the fast replies.

JenJen, I think I will send them an email to see what they recommend because it is 100% jojoba oil.

Kaela, I'm glad to hear that ...now I'm not as worried about it going rancid in my hair
. Hopefully they will say it's ok for me to use since I only wash every 6-7 days.

Cleo

Islandgirl, I haven't received a response yet
. I'm surprised.

Cleo

Still waiting on a response from AO. Maybe I should send them another email.