Aubrey Organics users: which shampoos do you use?

Divine Inspiration

Hey girls,

I love AO conditioners, but I don't like their shampoos at all. From what I've read, many of you feel the same way. So I'm wondering which shampoos you guys use before following with AO conditioners and what your results are.

I've used Nexxus & J/A/S/O/N poos in front of AO before, and I got good results, but I'm curious if this could be even better depending on the poo.

{DI}

preciousjewel76

I've heard the shampoos are awful, so I've stayed far away from 'em. I alternate between several shampoos, depending on how my hair feels:

Mane N Tail Original Shampoo
JASONS Biotin Shampoo
Elucence Moisture Balancing Shampoo
Creme of Nature Detangling Shampoo
Motions Lavish Conditioning Shampoo

I really like the JASONS poo, though, I may try another once I use up my current stash. I'm getting much better at my PJism, I swear!:lol:

Divine Inspiration

preciousjewel76 said:
I've heard the shampoos are awful, so I've stayed far away from 'em. I alternate between several shampoos, depending on how my hair feels:

Mane N Tail Original Shampoo
JASONS Biotin Shampoo
Elucence Moisture Balancing Shampoo
Creme of Nature Detangling Shampoo
Motions Lavish Conditioning Shampoo

I really like the JASONS poo, though, I may try another once I use up my current stash. I'm getting much better at my PJism, I swear!:lol:

Girrrrrrrrl, I absolutely LOVE the Sea Kelp poo by J/A/S/O/N...it leaves my hair soft and detangled. I also like the Biotin set. For a while, I was alternating the two and my protein/moisture balance was great...but then my PJism got the best of me. :lol: However, I keep both sets in my stash because they're wonderful paraben free products. At some point, I'll cut out the Nexxus and use J/A/S/O/N and AO exclusively.