Aubrey Organics Users...Island Naturals, Rosa Mosqueta, or White Camelia?

VinDieselsWifey

Aubrey Organics Users...Island Naturals, Honeysuckle Rose, or White Camellia?

if u could only choose one combo, which would it be? i want to try all three, but can't afford it right now. also, are the shampoos ok, or should i just use the conditioners? i hear some people say they love them and others say they hate them. i have used JASONs shampoos without any problems. are aubrey's just as good or better? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Lucia

IMO Aubrey's lather less than Jasons but they are all natural where Jasons are like 70-85% natural that's why I swtiched I didn't want any dryness from shampooing. I've heard goo things about the whole line, just try anyone that meets your needs now then try the rest, I like island naturals myself.

L

lkg4healthyhair

I have only used hte white camilia conditioner and I love it. I use it on dry hair and it is great.

I haven't used the other two you mentioned or Jason's to compare.

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

I have only tried the AO GPB and the honeysuckle rose moisturizing shampoo and conditioner mainly because it said moisturizing on the bottle. But some how I rather the AO conditioners over their shampoos. I have also tried Natures Gate, Avalon and Jasons shampoos and I must say I prefer Natures Gate out of all of them. However, the Natures Gate shampoos don't contain all natural ingredients but it makes my hair feels better though.:ohwell:

Last edited:

scoobygirl

I used the Rosa Mosqueta conditioner combined with my Kendra and it gave me a bit of extra shine I usually don't get. I have some more sample packs of the Aubrey products to try. I'll let you know how they work for me when I get to them.

Nay

I've tried the GPB, White Camelia, Islands, and Honeysuckle. I liked the Honeysuckle the most. The conditioner IS very nice, and people who don't like the shampoos seem to like the conditioners overall.

The Islands smells like Noxema, and I don't care for that "spicey" smell. But it does work nicely.

The GPB also has an unusual smell, but it worked ok too.

I've never tried Jasons or Nature's Gate, so I can't compare Aubrey's to those.

So, again, out of all of them, I vote for the Honeysuckle.

Browndilocks

Browndisha Brownie Sundae
I've tried Honeysuckle and White Camelia poo and conditioner sets. Both are very nice and leave loads of shine but the honeysuckle smells better. White Camelia does a GREAT job though and it leaves the hair very sleek.

junipertree

Nay said:
I've tried the GPB, White Camelia, Islands, and Honeysuckle. I liked the Honeysuckle the most. The conditioner IS very nice, and people who don't like the shampoos seem to like the conditioners overall.

The Islands smells like Noxema, and I don't care for that "spicey" smell. But it does work nicely.

The GPB also has an unusual smell, but it worked ok too.

I've never tried Jasons or Nature's Gate, so I can't compare Aubrey's to those.

So, again, out of all of them, I vote for the Honeysuckle.

I also love the Honeysuckle Conditioner over the Shampoo. I tried it for the first time this weekend and I have to say it is absolutely wonderful! I was pleasantly surprised - the conditioner is very thick, I left it on for about 5 minutes, and when I washed it out it had suds like shampoo! I'm thinking it is perfect for CO washes for that reason and the fact that it left my hair soft and moisturized - and I have extremely dry hair. I put some Nexxus Humectress in my hair after as a leave-in (I mix the Humectress with water in a spray bottle and apply it like that), let my hair air dry and it looked great!

vevster

I just used the White Camilia condish and I my hair was a dream to detangle! If I didn't have tons of shampoo, I would try it. But alas, it appears I will never run out of 'poo. Especially since I learned that diluting was the way to go.

bella gee

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Honey Suckle Rose Conditioner. It really has given my 3c dry natural hair MOISTURE AND SHINE. Its my holy grail conditioner.

I havent tried the shampoos though...then again i rarely shampoo... but when i do nothing does me like Creme of Nature--from childhood to now, it has never failed me:grin:

nappity

The White Camelia conditioner is wonderful.

Im a big fan off Puffmommy's but I like Honeysuckle Rose conditioner. Cant give you any suggestions on shampoo cause Im a no-pooer. Honeysuckle rose is also a great pre poo. Apply on dry hair apply heat and continue with your normal shampoo or in my case no poo and you are good to go. I miss it now cause I'm on The AAA challenge.