Aug 25 26 27 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

LushLox

@LushLox The SaschaJuan Leave In ingredients look good. I've never heard of this. Is it moisturizing?

It's the best leave in I've used and I've bought a LOT! The moisture I get from it is amazing and it detangles beautifully. It's expensive though, that's why I don't bother to recommend... :look:

Their Hair Repair conditioner and overnight treatment is good also, but not essential to me like the leave in.

nymane

It's the best leave in I've used and I've bought a LOT! The moisture I get from it is amazing and it detangles beautifully. It's expensive though, that's why I don't bother to recommend... :look:

Their Hair Repair conditioner and overnight treatment is good also, but not essential to me like the leave in.

Hmm...8.5 oz is a generous size though for the price. I haven't put my beloved Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream down in a long time, but I think I'm definitely going to try this Sachajuan leave-in. Thanks for the recommendation :yep:

LushLox

Hmm...8.5 oz is a generous size though for the price. I haven't put my beloved Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream down in a long time, but I think I'm definitely going to try this Sachajuan leave-in. Thanks for the recommendation :yep:

Yeah in fairness one bottle lasts a long time for me.

I hope you like it :)