Dec 11,12,13 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Rozlewis

Thank you Ms. Roz:kiss:

The Threads and the Forum overall, is only as good as the Posters participating in them for the Good of the Cause.

And you are absolutely right! With the busy 7 days a week we all have in the roles of: Wives, Moms, Students, Professionals, Business Owners, Caretakers, Girlfriends etc....

This thread does cause us to pause and think about doing something personal and private just for us. Just taking that break to rejuvenate.

Thank you Lady!:hug2:

Rozlewis

OK ladies, this is the time of year that I love. I am off from work until January 4th. I am so happy and thankful for this break.

Now what shall I do with this head? Here's the rundown:

Pre-poo - Philip Kinsley Ellasticizer Extreme under conditioning cap for 20 mins
Poo - Keracare Hydrating Detangling Poo
Treatment - Annabelles Chocolate Mousse
DC - Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk Cream Dream or Humecto under steam
Leave-ins - Aphogee / Annabelles / Giovanni Direct
Heat Protectant - IC Heat Serum
Dry - Under Pibbs with a roller set

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
I finally got the DCs I been waiting for! :yay:

So tonight I plan to:
Separate my hair into 6 sections
Finger detangle with Sweet Almond Oil
Apply my DC and thoroughly detangle with my Felicia Leatherwood detangling brush (then leave it in as a prepoo for 20 mins).
Apply KeraCare Dandruff Moisturising Shampoo (diluted) to my scalp only and allow the suds to clean the length of my hair
Apply my moisturising DC and DC under my Hot Head cap for 30 mins
Rinse thoroughly with cool water
Apply APB's Leave In Conditioning Spray to my length of hair
Apply APB's Organic Hair Tonic to my scalp and massage it in
Blow dry my hair
Cornrow into big braids
Wig it till next time.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Pre-Poo: Tropic Isle Red Pimento Oil on scalp, AV Baobab Oil on ends
Cleanse: LRC Complete Cleanse Shampoo
DC: ST Magical Molasses Deep Constructor
Post-Wash: LRC Shake and Go, Kurlee Belle Thirsty Kurls, MYHC Type 4 Cream
Little Extras: APB Rosemary Sage Pomade (old formula) on scalp, Obia Naturals Curl Enhancing Custard on edges

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tomorrow:
Oil Soak with: something 'smelly' either Mustard Seed, Black Seed or Neem.:barf:
Cleanse with: Siamese Twists Chocolate Cleansing Conditioner
DC under dryer with: SM's JBCO Treatment
Steam with: Curl Junkie's Curl Rehab (Strawberry Ice Cream)
Final R/O with: Curl Junkies Argan & Olive Conditioner
Apply Leave-In & Dry under Dryer

Last edited:

Aggie

I'm not doing much to my hair right now. I'm fighting the flu with a vengeance. My throat is itching and I could feel a slight cough trying to break through but I'm fighting that hard!

The best I can do is keep my hair ends moisturized but I can't even GHE because I don't want moisture on my head like that until I feel better. Busy season for me begins Sunday and I definitely won't have a whole lot of time on my hands for much else.

ladybevy

This is what I did today.

Prepoo: Overnight with mix of Olive Oil, Coconut Oil and Amla Oil
Poo: Silk Dreams Go Moist
Treatment: Silk Dreams Mocha Silk Infusion
DC: Alter Ego Garlic Mask, Silk Elements Kera Minerals with coconut/olive oil under hooded dryer for 30 minutes
Leave-Ins: Amazon Rain MuruMuru Moisture Milk
Seal: Olive Oil
Then I airdry

Tangles

Was going to do a CLCT buuut yeah I was too lazy to stop and get yogurt. So I slathered some Hair mayonnaise in my hair and now I'm under the steamer. Afterwards, I will clarify(Quantum), deep condition with Jessicurl deep conditioner paired with Just Natural Hot Oil Treatment on my scalp( dry heat), apply leave in (KCKT) and twist up my hair. I'm considering installing crochet braids; I have some gray crochet hair that matches my texture and color perfectly.

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
OK ladies, this is the time of year that I love. I am off from work until January 4th. I am so happy and thankful for this break.

Now what shall I do with this head? Here's the rundown:

Pre-poo - Philip Kinsley Ellasticizer Extreme under conditioning cap for 20 mins
Poo - Keracare Hydrating Detangling Poo
Treatment - Annabelles Chocolate Mousse
DC - Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk Cream Dream or Humecto under steam
Leave-ins - Aphogee / Annabelles / Giovanni Direct
Heat Protectant - IC Heat Serum
Dry - Under Pibbs with a roller set
Are you a teacher? That's when our kids go back to school:lachen:

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
I finally washed, 2-step'd, deep conditioned, and blow-dried my hair. It didn't take long at all for my hair to show the neglect. I think when I relax, I'm going to go fairly straight. On top of my neglect, I had issues from the different textures since I wasn't on top of my reggie.

KinkyRN

Today I washed with design essentials curl cleanser and followed up with the honey cream shampoo (very moisturizing for a sulfate shampoo). DC'ED with Mielle Organics using heat during a nap. LOCed with TGIN. Oiled scalp with Green Magic cream. Planning on crochet braids this weekend. I have my hair braided and started but will finish and rod tomorrow.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
@Froreal3, do you take your twists down at all on cowash day? Is your hair tangled when you finally take them down?

@divachyk I don't take them down. My hair is not really tangled when I take them down because I braid the roots. I plan to only take my twists down every two weeks to avoid manipulating my hair every week. I am revisiting this routing from when I first started growing my hair.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tomorrow:
Oil Soak with: something 'smelly' either Mustard Seed, :barf:
Cleanse with: Siamese Twists Chocolate Cleansing Conditioner
DC under dryer with: SM's JBCO Treatment
Steam with: Curl Junkie's Curl Rehab (Strawberry Ice Cream)
Final R/O with: Curl Junkies Argan & Olive Conditioner
Apply Leave-In & Dry under Dryer

Used Mustard Seed:nono:
Used Mission:Condition Caramel Treatment instead of SM JBCO

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Wasn't expecting to do anything to my hair since my wash day is during the week but I ended up cowashing with Aussie 3 minute miracle DC. I felt the need to water my scalp so that turned into a cowash/detangling session. Now I think I'm going to try a wet bun. Wish me luck lol

Britt

I was hoping I'd have my Instyler by now but it looks like I won't get it till next week. I will prob wash and DC and lightly flat iron my hair this weekend.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
  • Starting with overnight oil prepoo tonight: boosted up SSI Lemongrass tonic with added sage, thyme, myrrh, rosemary EOs and evoo
    • Massage and two cornrows until wash time
  • 1st Shampoo with Nioxin 2
  • 2nd shampoo with SM Manuka honey
  • Proteining with SSI okra reconstructor
  • Moisturizing with Vatika black seed
  • Styler is QB AOHC for flat twists
  • Throwing my own oil blend on top: unfiltered evoo, sunflower, myrrh
  • For edges using up AIA Styling Gel (or whatever its called)