August 1,2,3..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hi Lovelies!:grin:

Here We Are the 1st Weekend of a New Month!

Can YOU Beweave it's already August???

So what are YOU Doing This Weekend to Care For and Condition YOUR Hair???

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Co-cleanse: HV Amala Cream
Oil Rinse: Wheat Germ
DC: Hmmmm, maybe something from NaturelleGrow
Air Dry (maybe if I don't chicken out)

EnExitStageLeft

Prepoo: Hairveda Vatika Frosting
Co-Cleanse: Curl Junkie Daily Fix
DC: A Mixture of NG MR, SE and Cin. DC/KBN Shea Aloe DC w/ Milcreek Botanical's Keratin Conditioner on my ends
Oil Rinse/Detangle: Gleau oil/ V05 Moisture Milks
Leave Ins: Distilled Water, SSI Tahitian Vanilla Leave In, HH SCM topped w/ Purabody Naturals MuruMuru Moisture Milk, seal w/ Claudies Khave Oil and heavy seal w/ SD's Mocha Bling Goodness :lick:

Air Dry and Big Bun Another Week through :).

Rozlewis

Pre-poo: CD Olive Oil Infusion
Wash: Keraveda Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
Treatment: Aphogee 2 Min for 3 mins.
DC: Vanilla Silk Cream Dreams, Porosity Control, Peppermint, Rosemary over coffee
Leave-ins: Green Tea Reconstructor/Annabelle's/Oil/Giovanni
Air dry and style

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Saturday Night: Prepoo overnight with HV Vatika Frosting on length and NJoy oil on scalp.
Shampoo: Aubrey Organic's Swimmer's Shampoo
DC: SDOT Beauty Balanced Moisturizer
Leave in: Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
Seal: Keravada Fenugreek or HV Cocasta Shikakai

overtherainbow

Saturday:
*Might* Prepoo with this suspect looking EVCO (It smells like wood and doesn't taste like coconuts at all. The texture is also thicker and doesn't melt as easily as my Spectrum EVCO. Never buying EVCO from Tj Maxx ever again:nono:)
Shampoo with shea moisture moisture retention
Condition + Detangle with Aussie Moist
Twist with Flaxseed gel and The Natural Me Amber Shea Butter.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Pre-Poo: APB Ayurvedic Oil with eucalyptus/lavender/tea tree EOs on scalp & HV Vatika Frosting on ends
Cleanse: Aquaphor Baby Shampoo
DC: SD Shea What Deux with SSI Carrot & Pumpkin Seed Defrizzer under dryer
Post-Wash: APB Cocoa Avocado LI, SSI Coco Creme LI, Jason Vitamin E Oil, CHI Keratin Silk Infusion

Last edited:

southerncitygirl

I washed today and did my komaza protein strengthener. My twists are in a ponytail and I will wash or cowash again in the next 2-4 days.

NaturallyATLPCH

Prepoo: Coconut oil/APB Ayurvedic Oil
Detangle: Soultanicals Knot Sauce
Shampoo: DevaCurl Low Poo
Oil Rinse: Olive oil
DC: Jessicurl DC
Leave In: Tangles and Beyond condish
Seal: Tangles and Beyond Butter

Flat twist into a bun for the week.

ronie

Another braider cancelled my appointment to get twist extensions this weekend. I am done getting these referrals. Last one ended in the ER the day before our appointment.
Next week I will just take the train to Harlem. I really am afraid to just walk in a braiding shop with no reference but I have to put this hair away. Is it a sign that I should not get this long term PS? Lol.
On a good note, I get to play with my hair some more.
Prepoo: APB Ayurvedic mask ( did this last Monday actually and it was awesome: decreased shedding, soft detangled hair, surprisingly great slip). If it happens again, I will be buying more this sale.
Shampoo: elucence moisture benefits
DC: silk dreams Shea what
Leave in: silk dreams WGBC.
Seal and twists: MHC buttery sou hair Creme.
Twist out for the weekend

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
In wigging it all weekend in my Bump "fab fringe". This wig is short, sassy and has the cutest blond highlights. Sunday night im doing an overnight prepoo with oils. Monday is wash day.

PureSilver

It's a holiday wkend. I'll be relaxing on Sunday. Ladies I'm bubbling with excitement. I'm self relaxing and so anxious to see my progress and the results. I certainly won't miss going to the crazy stylist who claims everything will dry my hair out (water included).

myronnie

Prepoo with coconut oil
Detangle with slippery elm
Cowash with dark and lovely cowash
Maybe quick condition with Claudies mango?
Acv rinse
Apply oyin hair dew and wheat germ oil
Diffuse/air dry
Not working tomorrow so I will try to take my time.
My hair bounced back from the eco fiasco..no more eco. I wonder if I can take it back..

Last edited:

oneastrocurlie

Pre-wash detangle: ???
Shampoo: Bobeam bar, not sure which one
DC: Aphoghee 2 Min and CJ curl rehab
Leave in: Elucence Moisture Balancing conditioner and APB Leave In Conditioner
Moisturize & flat twists on the top of my head using APB Ayurvedic cream and Oyin BSP to seal

Last edited:

mzpurp

Haven't had a chance to wash/cowash my hair since getting these crochet braids, so I will be doing that this weekend. I did take some tea tree oil, put it on some qtips and rub them through my scalp just to avoid any dandruff since my hair hasn't been washed.

Idk what conditioner I will be using but I will be using my APB ayurvedic cream and ayurvedic oils to M&S my parts and cornrolls.

Angelbean

Will henna today and keep it in over night then I will rinse Saturday morning and DC for a couple hours then m/s into a bun for the week

girlonfire

I'm hoping I get my special seamless combs that I ordered by Saturday at the very latest Sunday. trying to cut down on breakage. So I hope to use them in my roller set. I may be doing a drug test and a background check.

meka72

Prepoo: fenugreek "paste"

Cowash: KV 4 in 1 cowash (first time using)

Oil Rinse: KV Super ego Ayurveda blend (first time using)

DC: NG Herbal Blend (first time using)

M&S: TBD but it will include ST kink drink and ceramide oil blend

nerdography

Prepoo: Avocado oil and garnier triple nutrition conditioner (overnight)
Cleanse: Creme of Nature Sunflower & Coconut Detangling Conditioning Shampoo
Deep Condition: Silicon Mix Bambu Nutritive Hair Treatment
Leave Ins: Taliah Waajid The Great Detangler, Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier
Blow Dry: Red by Kiss Handleless 1875W
Flat Iron: BaByliss Pro - Porcelain Plate Ceramic Flat Iron using Isoplus Pressing Oil

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Cleansed: Hairveda's Amala Cleanse
Tea Rinse/Lee Stafford Rx as per the directions
Tea Rinse/Steam with the bottom of the Jars of 2 different DC'ers (Enso Naturals & It's Perfectly Natural - both lines discontinued)
Apply Leave In & Dry under dryer

toaster

Oh you know, the same thing I do every week. :look:

Prepoo with coconut oil
Cowash with Hh tealightfully clean
DC and detangle with it's a 10 DC
Rinse
T-shirt dry for about 30 minutes (really helps my low porosity hair retain moisture)
Apply cantu naturals leave in and SSI seyani butter on my ends

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
It has been several months since I've used my steamer, so I will be using it sometime this weekend. My hair deserves the pampering.

ronie

Another braider cancelled my appointment to get twist extensions this weekend. I am done getting these referrals. Last one ended in the ER the day before our appointment. Next week I will just take the train to Harlem. I really am afraid to just walk in a braiding shop with no reference but I have to put this hair away. Is it a sign that I should not get this long term PS? Lol. On a good note, I get to play with my hair some more. Prepoo: APB Ayurvedic mask ( did this last Monday actually and it was awesome: decreased shedding, soft detangled hair, surprisingly great slip). If it happens again, I will be buying more this sale. Shampoo: elucence moisture benefits DC: silk dreams Shea what Leave in: silk dreams WGBC. Seal and twists: MHC buttery sou hair Creme. Twist out for the weekend

So the braider reschedule my appointment for tomorrow 1pm to get Havana twists. Here s what I actually did:
Clarify: elucence moisture acidifying shampoo
Protein treatment 1: curl junkie repair me
Protein treatment 2: since the curl junkie left me with kinda soft hair I did a quick 5 minutes emergencee in the shower.
Shampoo it out as per directions with elucence moisture benefits
DC: SD RCA
Leave in/ heat protectant layered in this order: aphogee curlific moisture leave in, redken all soft leave in, kenra blow dry spray
Tension blow out
Moisturize with MHC buttery soy.
Hair is now in super soft chunky twists awaiting the install.
Will use SD almond buttercream for the install if needed.
P.S. This was the smoothest blow out i ve had. My hair was soft from roots to ends with lots of elasticity.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Sunday I will be:
Dry DCing with AOWC+ Trader Joe's Nourish Spa+ EVCO
Washing that out with SM poo
LOCing it for another few days until CW day.