April 11,12,13..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

SweetlyCurly

Washed with Elucence
DCed with bel Nouvo castor DC
APB blueberry hair cream as a leave-in and styled with Xtreme wetline gel

ronie

Prepoo on damp hair with keravada fenugreek oil.
Shampoo with elucence moisture benefits
DC with SD mocha silk infusion
Leave in SD WGBC
Medium twists with thenaturalme whipped Shea butter
Still air drying as I finished all this at 7 this morning. Haven't decided how I ll be styling.

toaster

Protein prepoo with Vatika Frosting and JASON Biotin Conditioner
Shampoo with It's a 10 Shampoo
DC/Detangle/Steam with It's a 10 DC and Vatika Frosting
Rinse
Set with It's a 10 Instant Conditioner and Camille Rose Curlmaker Gel
Dry under Pibbs for 90 minutes
Bantu knots for bed

PerFicMsFit

Worst Wash Day Ever!

Yesterday I:

- Pre-pooed for about 5 hours with Hair Trigger Explosive Growth Elixir on my scalp and Silk Dreams PRE on my hair
- Shampooed twice with Pureology Hydrate Shampoo
- Applied Silk Dreams Destination Hydration Moisture Conditioner and detangled under running water
- Applied Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk Cream Moisture Dream, steamed under LCL Steamer for 30 minutes, and rinsed out
- Applied Roux Porosity Control Corrector & Conditioner, left in for about 30 seconds, and rinsed out
- Applied It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product and detangled
- Rollersetted with Mesh Rollers​

At this point, everything was going smoothly! Even though my roller set took about two hours to complete, it was my best roller set in terms of roller placement to date because I tried a new technique. I even ensured my ends were super smooth before wrapping them in end paper. I had a huge amount of patience last night and I thought it would pay off. Wrong! I went to turn on my Pibbs 514 Kwik Dryer and it refused to blow out hot air. So, I was sitting under a cold-air-blowing dryer at 1:30am hoping it would dry my roller set. While under the dryer, I sent an email to the Vice President of Buy Rite Beauty requesting a replacement. I purchased my dryer on Black Friday of 2013 and I only use it about once a week. There is no reason why it stopped working after such a short time period of light use. Anyways, after about 40 minutes, I could no longer stand the cold air so I removed my rollers and my hair was a damp, frizzy, hot mess! So I just wrapped it and put on my satin scarf.

To save this wash day, tonight I will:

- Moisturize with Silk Dreams Mocha Silk Hair Milk Leave-In Moisturizer
- Seal using a Misto Olive Oil Sprayer filled with Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Apricot Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, and Argan Oil
- Rollerset using Satin Pillow Rollers​

Sighs. :sad:

cutenss

I just washed with Aphogee Curlific Texture Wash. Then I DC with Aphogee Curlific Texturizer under the HOT cap for 20 minutes. I am now DCing with with SE Moisturizing Treatment, under the HOT cap. I will rinse, and use Aphogee Curlific Moisture Leave In. Then I am going to flat iron with some type of heat protectant :)

I am going to replenish m stock of Aphogee this week, while it is on sale at Sallys B2G1F :up:

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
  • Currently, pre-pooing overnight with KV Fenugreek on my scalp and Dabur Vatika Oil on the length.
  • Will cleanse with AIA Cleansing Pudding and do a henna treatment for the greater part of the day tomorrow.
  • Will DC with Bee Mine Bee u ti ful under the heat cap for 1 1/2 hrs.
  • Then I'll LCO with Bee Mine Deja's Hair Milk, Luscious and GSO.
  • Air dry in three to four braids for my signature braid out.

Last edited: