musiclova

I am trying to put a picture that I have saved in my Adobe Photoshop into my avatar but when I try to save it it says that my picture is too big. Does anyone know how or if I can minimize the picture so I can put it in my Avatar? Or does anyone have any other suggestions?

SisterGirl*

Hello everyone :) :) ,

I am a new member, and I was trying to figure that out as well, here is what I tried. Right click on your picture, then choose the option edit.. it will bring up a new menu, next click on image..underneath Image there are several options to change the pic..try adjusting it by using the stretch/skew..careful not to distort your image..I hope that helps.. :Rose

nicki6

I opened a free account on photobucket.com. Upload the pic from wherever and click "edit" button above pic. You can resize it 25-75% of the original size. Copy and paste the http:\ line into the avatar section here and....voila!!

If you make your pic too small, simply delete it and upload again to start with the original pic.

HTH

SisterGirl*

Nicki6,

I like how you have your goal pic in your signature as well, I'm working on it but getting a little tired, what steps should I take to set that up?

Thanks