Aveda Hair Product Scents

Radianthealth

I love :love: the smell of my Aveda anti-humectant pomeade. I also love the smell of the Sap Moss product line:p . Does anyone know where I can find a perfume, lotion, and or bodywash that has a similar scent?

I guess it can be described as earthy and fresh. Not sweet and fruity like Bath & Body Works, and I don't care for fragrances from The BodyShop.

I smelled the different Aveda Purefumes and they don't really smell like what I am looking for :ohwell:

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, Thanks in Advance!

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

I just purchased some Aveda products and I didn't even get a chance to smell them yet. I got the DR line (shampoo, conditioner and treatment). I have to smell them when I get home.

Radianthealth

Some people complain about the scent, but I love it. The sap moss smells like sweet tree bark and green fresh leaves and a crisp cool lake:look:

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
I actually love the smell of the humectant (blue jar). I'm so in love with Aveda that I may go back today and purchase the anti-humectant as well...

shhhhhh....Serenity sneaking out to use her credit card again....:sekret:

la flaca

Serenity_Peace said:
I actually love the smell of the humectant (blue jar). I'm so in love with Aveda that I may go back today and purchase the anti-humectant as well...

shhhhhh....Serenity sneaking out to use her credit card again....:sekret:

PS!!!!!!!!! Relax.............think...................Do you really need/want it?:lachen: :lachen: j/k girl

I got the DR Intensive conditioner(the big one) and promised I won't buy anything else. But ..I want to try the sap moss line too :grin:

comike

You should check out Aveda Personal Blends. I use the Personal Blends Body Polish and Bath Salts. They have oils/aromas with similar scents that can be added to products like the body polish, body moisturizer and I'm not sure what else. My favorite scent, which is pretty similar to the scent of the Emollient and Pomade, is called Earth.

comike

Trimbride, I was at the Aveda store today (getting my resupply:) ) and specifically asked the sales associate if one of the Personal Blends was similiar to the Brilliant line (the Humectant and Emollient) and she said yes, it's the Infinity Nature #5 and not the Earth.

Radianthealth

This makes me kinda mad, the chick at the store said they didn't make it:mad:

Thanks A Lot Comike!!!!!!!! :party: I am logging off and running to the store right now!!!

Lavendar

Have you tried Aveda's Carribean Therapy bath and body line? I have the flower water and it smells really good but light. You can spray it all over, even in your hair.

comike

trimbride said:
This makes me kinda mad, the chick at the store said they didn't make it:mad:

Thanks A Lot Comike!!!!!!!! :party: I am logging off and running to the store right now!!!

You may want to smell them all. I prefer the Earth #1 scent. Most of the scents are really soothing and remind you of a spa. I did learn that they have discontinued the Body Polish though.:perplexed

Radianthealth

Hi Comike :wave:

I smelled them all and the Infinity Nature definitely smelled the most like Aveda Brilliant Anti-humectant pomeade:grin: :grin: :grin:

I had the store rep mix up a bottle for me and I was so happy that it was only $25 which is pretty cheap for Aveda. I was thinking about making this my signature scent, I am so happy :yay: :yay: :yay:

Thanks you so much Comike!!!!!!!:grin: :grin: :grin:

comike

trimbride said:
Hi Comike :wave:

I smelled them all and the Infinity Nature definitely smelled the most like Aveda Brilliant Anti-humectant pomeade:grin: :grin: :grin:

I had the store rep mix up a bottle for me and I was so happy that it was only $25 which is pretty cheap for Aveda. I was thinking about making this my signature scent, I am so happy :yay: :yay: :yay:

Thanks you so much Comike!!!!!!!:grin: :grin: :grin:

Awwww.....I'm glad to hear that. Their scents are so soothing. Glad you found what you were looking for!!! ;)