Aveda products

tomnikids3

I currently use Aveda Brillance Styling Cream & Sap Moss shampoo I personally love the products for my 4/a-4/b hair. I am very careful not to use products that contain petroleum or mineral in them. Currently my hair is to my bra strap. I do relax and will be changing my current relaxer from Motions, to maybe Affirm, i hear good things about Affirm.

sithembile

The only Aveda product I've used in their detoxifying shampoo which I like. What is the universal styling creme and how do you use it?

tomnikids3

i use it as a hair cream moisturizer on my hair and scalp, My daughter who has thick red hair that is dry uses it as well. I doesnt leave a residue and it has a nice smell not real purfumey, and all natural ingredients. Its about 15 bucks (ouch!) but a little goes a long way. I will chose it over Breakthru, pink oil moisturizer, tcb, etc. I am a product junky and have tried about 80% of whats out.

Isis

I'm loving the Aveda Anti-Humectant Pomade. It goes on light and seems to keep my hair soft, shiny and moisturized. It smells so good too!

The humidity still effects my hair but not as bad as without the Aveda.

kinikini

I am in love with Aveda

I was in the store yesterday afternoon.. stocking up on their Sap Moss Shampoo and Elixir Leave-in. I also highly reccomend their Damage Control spray and Anti-Humectant Pomade.