Aveda Sap Moss Shampoo

SkeeWeeTPie

I've noticed that most people who include Aveda Sap Moss shampoo in their hair regimens, don't use Aveda Sap Moss conditioner. Has anyone had a good experience using these products together (particularly on transitioning/natural hair)? Thanks in advance for your responses.

ETA: I should have named this thread Aveda Sap Moss conditioner

Last edited:

Nefertiti0906

I didn't do anything for my hair but made it a dry tangled mess, but at the time my hair was texutrized and very damaged. Now that I'm natural, I want to try it again.

ETA: Hi Soror :)

almondjoi85

I wasn't crazy about this product. But my friend said the damage remedy line is better, but I haven't tried it yet.

mkstar826

supersonic
the conditioner did nothing for me. it's a conditioning detangler, not a moisturizing conditioner IMO. It may detangle but it lacks the conditioning power that I like on my hair.

cocopuff

I just used the shampoo last night, it worked very well. I liked it but I don't know if I would repurchase it. I have only used the conditioner once and it was good as a detanlger.

dream13

I've noticed that most people who include Aveda Sap Moss shampoo in their hair regimens, don't use Aveda Sap Moss conditioner. Has anyone had a good experience using these products together (particularly on transitioning/natural hair)? Thanks in advance for your responses.

ETA: I should have named this thread Aveda Sap Moss conditioner

I use these two products together...following the Sap Moss Concentrate. The system was recommended to me by an Aveda rep for moisture. And I like it alot. It makes my hair very soft and manageable and it smells great! A staple for me. I'm relaxed, BTW.

Cichelle

Aveda Sap Moss Shampoo is one of my favorite shampoos. The conditioner, however, never really did anything for me at all. I'm thinking of trying it again, though, because I think the last time I used it, I was transitioning.

Kalani

I didn't do anything for my hair but made it a dry tangled mess, but at the time my hair was texutrized and very damaged. Now that I'm natural, I want to try it again.

ETA: Hi Soror :)

Thats exactly what it did to my hair too! Especially the tangles part (ironic considering the name).

I have relaxed hair though so maybe that had something to do with it. As far as moisturizing and detangling, DR conditioner is the best!