Aveda Smooth Infusion OR Brilliant Line

Seeking8Rights

Has anyone used one line over the other (after using both)? Have you combined both lines and if so what were your results? I'm looking to switch from KeraCare to a natural hair product line and Aveda seems to fit the bill. Any advise or tips?

soonergirl

Saw aveda and just had to come in:) . Have used brillant and the dr line, love the dr line personally, Im 4a(B) relaxed... Heard some great things about the smooth line, however many of the aveda reps still recommend the damage remedy line.. Best wishes to you on your search;)

angellazette

I've been wondering about this too. At first, I was all for the SI line but I think my next purchase will be the AB line. Or maybe a SI poo/AB condish combo!

Last edited:

sareca

A store clerk with an awesome natural fro talked me out of getting SI. She said Brilliant was more moisturizing than even DR. :eek: Guess what? She was right.

Energee

Hmmm..I've used nearly everything from Aveda except for the SI line so I can't give an opinion on that. I have used Brilliant in the past and it didn't do anything particularly great for my hair. I do like the shine serum and the Anti-Humectant from the line but the poo and con:nono:.

I love DR, Sap Moss and even the Shampure and Scalp Remedy lines better:yep:.

Brownie518

A store clerk with an awesome natural fro talked me out of getting SI. She said Brilliant was more moisturizing than even DR. :eek: Guess what? She was right.

Yeah, she was right. And I love me some DR but that Brilliant conditioner is unbelievable. I heard people saying the Brilliant was more moisturizing and I would not believe it. But it is true. I'm getting that in liters from now on.(I already keep the DR poo/con in liters!)