Avocado Butter

snookes

Is avocado butter a protein? I wanna start using it in my hair to seal and moisturise and don't wanna protein overload?

Thank you in advance

snookes

Is avocado butter a protein? I wanna start using it in my hair to seal and moisturise and don't wanna protein overload?

Thank you in advance
Mmm I might get some. What brand do you use or where do you purchase? I was looking into Dr Adorable??

VictoriousBrownFlower

I use to love avocado butter back in the day. It seemed more pure to me. The person I use to get it off of from ebay had the best quality to me (I used different sellers to get it but it was all the same quality). It was soft yellow and had a light nutty scent. It was really fatty and using it to seal was like a dream. Then they started skimping on quality. I tried so many different companies but none of them had the quality like I use to get.

Now it's hard and lightly yellow with no real naturally nutty scent. It's okay for sealing but nothing like it use to be. So I switched to hemp seed butter. I like soft fatty butters not hard dry butters.

I use Dr. Adorable to get my hemp seed butter and it's a good quality butter imo. It's a good price too. There's a good ratio of oil to hydrolized vegetable oil (needed to create the butter consistancy). I think the prob I have with avocado butter now is they use too much vegetable oil. Dr. Adorables avocado butter now is like the rest. Low quality hard dry butter.