Ayurvedic lovers I GOT US A DISCOUNT!! He now has JBCO too.

hair4romheaven

ETA:
He lowered the price of all JBCO products to $1.00 less then what was listed. (new prices relected below)

I went to an indian store to purchase some products and started talking to the owner about oils, henna, amla juice etc..
He was very intrigued to know that AA women use ayurvedic products. He even had questions for me as to how we use it etc.

I told him about the forum and also told him we have challenges. Not only was he impressed by the beautiful hair I showed him via my phone he was so excited about the other products we use like JBCO. He said his wife can learn a lot from us as her hair was thinning. He also had questions about his own hair and using indigo. This man is so cool and was writing everything down that I told him and his wife to use. :yep:

So after an extensive conversation he said he can order more ayurvedic to cater to our needs. I was REALLY excited & impressed. Then he said all LHCF members get a discount from him. I hit the roof! LOL
I was so happy he did this for us as I am using lots of ayurvedic products for 2012.
Buy up while the discount last.
He wan't sure how to give the discount via the internet so he said to put LHCF discount in the notes portion of your paypal purchase and they will refund back 10%.
Ladies in ATL you can go to his store to browse the many products or order online if you wish and get the 10% discount
The discount is good from now until FEB 2012.
AYURVEDIC 2012 here we come!!! ;-) LETS GROW SOME MORE HAIR!!

He also added the following to his store based on our needs.
Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8 Oz - $9.99
Tropic Isle Living Strong Roots Red Pimento Hair Growth Oil 4oz - $8.99
Tropic Isle Living Black Castor Oil Hair Food 4oz - $6.99
Sunny Isle Jamaican Organic Pimento oil 4oz - $9.99
Tropic Isle Jamaican Protein Conditioner 8 oz - $12.99
Tropic Isle Lavender Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8oz - $10.99
Hesh Amla Powder for Hair 100gm - $1.99
Amla Juice 1000ml (for internal) - $9.85
Hesh Brahmi Powder 100gm - $1.99
Hesh Henna for Hair 100gm - $1.99
Banyan Botanicals Bhringaraj Oil 4 oz - $8.95
Hesh Mahabring Raj Oil 200ml - $5.49

The website is
The website is http://www.ramdevProducts.com
ATL ladies the store in is Gwinett co.

Last edited:

hair4romheaven

Yes simjam his prices are reasonable. I like the fact he added jbco cause I was sick of ordering from the maker & paying high shipping for just one product. Now I can get my jbco products & indian products & pay one low price even if I have it shipped.

classoohfive

Ugh, I just stocked up on henna and amla. I waited forever for a sale to stock up and it still wasn't as good as these prices. Thanks anyway, I'll keep this in my notes for next time. :)

hair4romheaven

Ladies, if there is stuff we need thats not on the site im sure he can get it.
I want some mhbringraj oil. My spelling is so off. Lol

chejam

I went to an indian store to purchase some products and started talking to the owner about oils, henna, amla juice etc..
He was very intrigued to know that AA women use ayurvedic products. He even had questions for me as to how we use it etc.

I told him about the forum and also told him we have challenges. Not only was he impressed by the beautiful hair I showed him via my phone he was so excited about the other products we use like JBCO. He said his wife can learn a lot from us as her hair was thinning. He also had questions about his own hair and using indigo. This man is so cool and was writing everything down that I told him and his wife to use. :yep:

So after an extensive conversation he said he can order more ayurvedic to cater to our needs. I was REALLY excited & impressed. Then he said all LHCF members get a discount from him. I hit the roof! LOL
I was so happy he did this for us as I am using lots of ayurvedic products for 2012.
Buy up while the discount last.
He wan't sure how to give the discount via the internet so he said to put LHCF discount in the notes portion of your paypal purchase and they will refund back 10%.
Ladies in ATL you can go to his store to browse the many products or order online if you wish and get the 10% discount
The discount is good from now until FEB 2012.
AYURVEDIC 2012 here we come!!! ;-) LETS GROW SOME MORE HAIR!!

He also added the following to his store based on our needs.
Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8 Oz - $10.99
Tropic Isle Living Strong Roots Red Pimento Hair Growth Oil 4oz - $9.99
Tropic Isle Living Black Castor Oil Hair Food 4oz - $7.99
Sunny Isle Jamaican Organic Pimento oil 4oz - $10.99
Tropic Isle Jamaican Protein Conditioner 8 oz - $13.99
Tropic Isle Lavender Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8oz - $11.99
Hesh Amla Powder for Hair 100gm - $1.99
Amla Juice 1000ml (for internal) - $9.85
Hesh Brahmi Powder 100gm - $1.99
Hesh Henna for Hair 100gm - $1.99
Banyan Botanicals Bhringaraj Oil 4 oz - $8.95
Hesh Mahabring Raj Oil 200ml - $5.49

The website is
The website is http://www.ramdevProducts.com
ATL ladies the store in is Gwinett co.

Good deal, I placed the order yesterday and he refunded 10% back to my paypal account today. Added his site to my favorites....:yawn:

MzSwift

Aww, that is too cute!
And THAT'S how business owners get repeat customers!

Thanks for sharing.

coolhandlulu

Struttin' and stuntin'
i got the bringraj oil but i have a cold and i cant smell a thing. i am impressed with this seller. he promptly refunded my ten percent discount and my items were here lickety split.

coolhandlulu

Struttin' and stuntin'
hair4romheaven the oil has a funny smell but not anything particularly distasteful, easily concealed with EOs or another oil. i plan to use it with shikakai oil which has a sweet caramel smell so i don't foresee a problem. hope that helps.

hair4romheaven

Yes it does. I will add it to my list for my purchase.
Eta: coolhandlulu one last question is it pure or does it have mineral oil or sesame oil in it?
Can you list the ingredients please?

Last edited:

ChristmasCarol

I ordered from Ramdev last week and my oils arrived yesterday. I used the amla on DDs twists and I used the mahabringraj on myself as a prepoo last night. Haven't washed it out yet, but it made my old wash 'n go look soooo shiny!

I'll continue to order from this company - they are real professionals.

ChristmasCarol

@sipp100 is it pure mahabringraj oil or is it mixed with something like almond oil?

@hair4romheaven

Nah, it's the cheap stuff. My hair doesn't care what I put on it, so I don't feel the need to spend more than a few bucks on any product :lol: I ordered the Ancient formulae brand for $5.49 - LHCF discount = $4.95

@hair4romheaven

Here are the ingredients:

Til Oil, Mineral Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Maka (Bhringraj) Extract, Parfum
Other Extracts and Oils: Hansraj, Gunja, Patola, Curry Leaf, Amla, Behda, Brahmi, Cuscuss Grass, Harde, Indrayan, Kachura, Murwo, Nagarmotha, Rose, Methi, Barwachi, Jatamansij, Kapurkachi, Avocado, Sweet Almond, Sweet Basil, German Chamomile, Thyme, Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, BHT, Yellow 11, Green 6, Red 17

Last edited: