B B Olive Oil W/ Shea Butter Ingredients...

Kayanna1212

:look::perplexedDoes this sound Pretty good desipite the Petroleam & Mineral Oil?

Petrolatum , Mineral Oil , Olive Oil , Polysilicone-15 , Coconut Oil , Sesame Oil , Shea Butter , Hydrolyzed Collagen , Vitamin E , Vitamin A , Vitamin D , Maleated Soybean Oil , Oat Kernel Oil - Avena Sativa , Safflower Oil ,

Growth Complex , Sage , Horsetail , Skull Cap , Amla , Grape Seed , Ginkgo Biloba , Rosemary , Saw Palmetto , Pygeum Africanum , Hibiscus , Nettle , Green No. 6 , Fragrance :wallbash::wallbash:

Aviah

Well... I must say these people do know how to kill a potentially good product for hair...
Yeah, it sounds good bar the first, second and fourth ingredients. The only problem is they make up most of the product :ohwell:

I would stay away from it

rosalindb

Ingredients must be labeled in descending order so the higher amounts are listed first. If the ingredients are 1% or less, then they can be listed in random order.

As the first two ingredients are Petrolatum and Mineral oil, I personally would not consider this to be a quality product.

Personally, I only use natural products and do not use products that contain these kind of ingredients at all but that is just me. If these ingredients do not bother you then at least look for products where these cheap fillers are near the end of the ingredient listing.

Hope that helps :)