Bad Hair Dreams

notsomebody

My fiance woke me up this morning saying that I was talking and kicking in my sleep. I told himt that I didn't remeber what the dream was about because at the time I couldn't. Well, its been coming back to me while I was at work. Basically, I dreamed that I got into a fight with someone (Iwas in the 6th grade and it was the class bully), and she was trying to pull out my hair.
Now, I never had a problem with the class bully in the 6th grade because I made an effort to get along with everyone, but I am wondering if I am just getting paranoid about my hair or if this was just some weird bad dream with no cause.
Ever since my setback, I have gone out of my way to find other things to occupy me besides hair ( I love going to the off-topic board for instance, as well as reading and watching my favorite movies not to mention my yoga practice), so I don't think I am obsessing too much about it, but I just don't know where that came from. I figured I'd share with you guys, since you always understand about the hair stuff.

pebbles

Hi NSB,

I don't think you're obsessed, by I do think that even though you try not to think about it, it's still in the back of your mind. Try not to worry. No matter what, the setback is not permanent and your hair will grow back. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Don't worry, be happy!!!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

VALLEYGIRL

Don't feel bad...ever since my conversation with Mr John I have been having dreams about fungus and mildew growing in my hair when I wear it in a bun on weekends!!!!!
I also have been trying to stop thinking about my hair and to wean myself off of internet hair boards ...for years now... but I have just accepted that I can't!!!!

Valleygirl