Bad news & Good News.

Zeal

I will start with the bad news.

I lost a branch on my Family Tree. My aunt passed on Sunday. The services are pending.
I am OK as long as I don't hink to long and hard about it. I only have one Aunt left now.
I have lost 4 branches in the past 3 years. All from the same tree. :nono: I depspise these type of famly reunions. Please keep us all in prayer.

The good news is. I have been offered a position. I have a job yall. I will do by best to give God glory. I am going to work. i am going to treat my work as if I am crafting God's Holy Place.

Thank you JESUS! Thank you LORD. PRAISE YOU HOLY NAME!:dance7::clapping::clap::clap::clap:

Jesus !

Im so sorry about the family..I can tell you really loved your fam..and congrats on the job...you will be an awesome edition to that company..

I am sorry to hear of your aunt's passing. However, I am rejoicing about your new job! I know it's been a long road-I was thinking about you over the weekend and wondering how your recent interview turned out-Praise the Lord!!!

Thank you so much for keeping me in your prayers. It's a contract Temp to Perm but someting is better than nothing. As I stated it belongs to God and will treat it as such.

I really love my family. Family is so important. I think it is sad that the only time we "all" get together is funerals and weddings. There may be drama. I am hoping not. It's my Mom's older sister. My Mom is cool with hers. I am not. I wish that I was. Please pray for me as if anyone says anything dumb to my Mom I may snap.

Hey Zeal, sorry about your loss. I pray gives you and your family strength and peace during this time. Congrats on your job!!! :) God is sooo good!!

Sorry for your loss. Congratulations on your new job. That's right, it's all for the glory of God. You passion is beautiful and inspirational. Thank you Zeal!

((((( Zeal)))))) I hope things are going well on your new job!

Concerning your loss...take things one day at a time, literally. You're a gem.

God bless

Back