BAKING SODA, HENNA, APPLE CIDER VINGEAR

splendid10

Is Baking Soda and Water a Clarifier? Should any additional ingredients be mixed in? Does Henna give your hair strands a shine or sheen? Does ACV rinse give your hair strands a shine or sheen? Now is ACV rinse a clarifier? If not, what is the purpose of an ACV rinse? How often should one clarify? How often should you do an ACV rinse? What is the benefit of an ACV rinse?

JustKiya

Is Baking Soda and Water a Clarifier? Yes, it is.
Should any additional ingredients be mixed in? I like to mix in some cone-free conditioner to help avoid the potential drying properties of the baking soda.
Does Henna give your hair strands a shine or sheen? A shine - definitely.
Does ACV rinse give your hair strands a shine or sheen? I've never used ACV on my hair, so I'm not sure.....
Now is ACV rinse a clarifier? No. If not, what is the purpose of an ACV rinse? To balance the PH of your hair, and to help close the cuticles to make your hair smoother, and less open to splits.
How often should one clarify? Depends on the products you use, and how much buildup you have on your hair.
How often should you do an ACV rinse? SOme folx do it after every wash. What is the benefit of an ACV rinse? Answered that one above...