Bangs during the summertime? Yay or Nay?

Bangs during the summer?

• Yay!

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Nay!

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Depends...

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

Ms. Plain Jane

I've had my bangs cut a few times this year (not recently, NO TRIM ladies :look::grin:), but I have not had them cut again because the weather is becoming much warmer as summer is rapidly approaching. I really don't like to have bangs during the summer, let alone wear bangs during the summer because I always end up sweating them out :lol:. However, they look so cute!

So- what are your thoughts on cutting/having/wearing bangs during the summertime? Yay or Nay?

GoingNatural

Keep the long bangs. You can sweep them to the side which is a light look, or you can always blend them back with your hair.

Chromia

I voted Yay, but I don't know from experience. Last time I had bangs was when I was about 15 and my hair was relaxed. Lately I've been thinking about cutting bangs because I like the way they look.

With the right products, maybe a good anti-humectant, I think bangs are a good idea for the summer.

lilsparkle825

i had a sew-in with bangs last summer so i didn't technically sweat it out but it was really hot. this summer i am wearing my hair curly a majority of the time so i say nay.

Brees_hair

Why not??? Aside for the humidity:ohwell: It's a classic hair style, you cant go wrong with one. I am wearing one now and will continue to maintain it for awhile. I havent had one in years and decided to get one cut a few months ago. If you hair is like mine, it will grow out quickly.

happy hair growing....

lovedone_24

I love the look of my bangs, but I voted nay. I am getting a curly sew-in. Those things are too much in this heat!

zzirvingj

I voted YAY!!

MAINLY because I am DYING for some bangs!! And every summer I say I'm going to get them but I was looking at some recent pics of myself and really feelin like my hair was hitting a "blah/boring" stage--when I wear it down and straight it just doesn't have any "UMPH" to it :look:

And I feel like bangs would be the perfect "pick me up" for my hair. I'm making an appointment for a press next month....I just hope I can hold to keeping it and actually GETTING bangs this time...! We shall see....

caramelcutieinva

I just got some real short ones and they are already irritating me.

They look nice when my hair has just been done ... but other than that they are irritating.

The wind blows them up when I walk , so I am always fixing them. I sweat them out and it looks funny when I do a wash n go.

Cleve_gryl

:down: I voted Nay. I had a love/hate relationship with bangs for years. I finally grew them out and won't go back. They were always damaged because I curled them, and the sweat was unbearable in the summer :look:

Good luck if you do!! I just can't do bangs anymore :nono:

bluevalentine

i voted nay....i am currently letting mine grow out, i don't think i will ever cut them again and if i do i'm not cutting them as short as i've had them. they look great, but like others mentioned they can get annoying and in the summer time if u sweat a lot like me it is not cute :ohwell:. plus my forehead is breaking out which is a nuisance as well :perplexed