Who has Bangs??

Who has bangs?

• Total voters

myronnie

So I'm contemplating cutting my bangs right now...
They currently go to my shoulders and I want them to be parted bangs cut to about the middle of my nose. I just remember this one girl who has awesome bangs at my school and i want them! Also, those type of bangs always seem to look good on me :grin:

I wanted to see how many chicas had bangs here..i hope i'm not an outcast for wanting some bangs lol

I want to cut so badly right now! :drunk:

NYAmicas

Seeker
I do. I know another poster made a thread about her bangs, should be on page 2 or 3. I wanted a change but the bangs kind of get in the way for me.

Nita81

I do!!! I've had them since I was a little girl. I don't like my forehead...I feel it's too big so I cover it up.

myronnie

I cut my bangs!!!! I look VERY hot now! I look so cute :yep:

That was much much needed...now i know why guys used to hit on me when i had short hair...lol :lick:

myronnie

soo cute!

moni_kerr

mememeeeeee I just recently cut them again because they grow so fast! they seem to just blend in with my layers after a few months

myronnie

mememeeeeee I just recently cut them again because they grow so fast! they seem to just blend in with my layers after a few months

man i dont wanna keep on cuttin them but i like having bangs..they compliment my face a lot more.
you're right about them growing a lot..i bet i could hack them off and have 4'inch bangs in like 2 months :lachen:

moni_kerr

haha I know ! Sometimes it seems as tho it grows faster than the rest of my hair! I like experimenting with different styles of bangs tho..I'm TRYING to get to this..

..but for some reason I can't bring my hands to cut that short :perplexed..

BTW your hair is cuteeeeee =]

plastic

i love me some bangs ... going to cut some to my eyebrows when I get my retouch .. i prefer deep side parted bangs though and thing else is a waste of cut

msmishka

I've got 'em. Shaggy as all get out - worked into my layers. I have my stylist cut them to right at the bottom of my top lip.

bluevalentine

i have them. i keep cuttin them cause i'm rather large about the forehead :grin: and i think i just look better with them. im trying to grow them out to around my mouth but i just keep cuttin and cuttin....

Kutie85

I hate cutting my hair! On wed. I decided to just go for it and let my beautician cut it. I like it so far but I'm still getting use to hair being in my face.I wanted something new since I just graduated from college and summer is coming.

Brees_hair

I do!! It is bluntly cut right above my eyes. I hadn't had bangs in years and asked my stylist to cut one back in february. I didn't know how much I missed it until she finished my hair. It grows back fast..every four weeks my stylist need to trim it even thought I relax every ten weeks. Otherwise its all in my eyes. Go for it, if you don't like it, I am sure it will grow back in no time.

myronnie

I do!! It is bluntly cut right above my eyes. I hadn't had bangs in years and asked my stylist to cut one back in february. I didn't know how much I missed it until she finished my hair. It grows back fast..every four weeks my stylist need to trim it even thought I relax every ten weeks. Otherwise its all in my eyes. Go for it, if you don't like it, I am sure it will grow back in no time.

Yea i miss my old hair though...but i'm glad it's gonna grow back fast!

SparklingFlame

I want some but I know what will happen.

I'll wear them for couple months, get tired of them, and then grow it out.

I really dont want to go thru any growing out process so I am not gonna cut some.

They are so pretty tho!

Tee

I want bangs too. I even had a few dreams with me having them.

I dont want to go through the grow out phase or trying to slick them back in a bun or ponytail without sticking up.

luxe.li.

Mine are almost to my nose and kinda annoying now. Growing them out. They don't mix with buns very well.

really?

I think bangs with chignons are very pretty......

I have bangs, sometimes I wear them in my face, sometimes I wear them pull back and high like the Keyshia Cole Rih style.....rockerish...I love them and this was the first time I ever had bangs and everyone loves them.

One thing I can say is if you want bangs don't worry about being an outcast or them being out of fashion, they are never out of fashion.......always do you and don't worry what's in and what's out. PS Yves Saint Laurent had a runway show with girls with black bobs with bangs that came down and covered their eyes, down to their nose.....so....if that helps !!!

LOL I hope you like them!