Bare Bones Minimum

Honeychild11

Help! I need to begin a vitamin regimen, but I absolutely hate, despise, distaste, have strong revulsion to...okay you get the idea...taking large amounts of vitamins. I think that was my downfall before...I started taking them, but it began to feel as if I was dying a slow death each morning.
So bottom line, if I was to take the dreaded things...at the minimum, what do you think are the most important to take...Or do you have any alternatives to vits?? That have a positive outcome as well??

The minimal thing to do is to eat foods that are high in protein. If you feel any more initiative, take MSM powder that you can mix with juice to mask the taste.

That's what I'm doing to help my growth rate. I didn't repurchase biotin and silica when I took them all.

I also Surge, but that's not a vitamin.

I also have to go with msm. that's the only vit I take everyday though I have a drawer full of vits that I bought when I first came to this board.
also I try to drink my protein shake whenever I can.

about 3 days ago I started back on my epo only because of what I read about the increase in bust size.
shocked.gif
since I already had it in my stack i have nothing to lose in finishing if off. (hopefully it works.
smile.gif
)

For me the must haves (because I too can't do too many vitamins tho I've tried and I've tried) are:

1. Biotin
2. B5
3. Cod Liver (or some kind of EFA) Oil pills.

This takes care of growth rate, thickness and dryness respectively which is the rationale.
smile.gif
Because the Cod Liver oil can also be taken as a liquid - you may not even need to take a pill if you can stand the flavor. These are the only vitamins that have made any difference in my regime. Silica's good too - but it's not an absolute must have because it's only for shine - which I get in other ways.

Back