Bare Minimum of Vitamins

soslychic

It seems that everyone here takes a LOT of vitamins. I don't have the money or the desire to take so many pills a day.
look.gif
<font color="blue"> </font> What do you think is the minimum (no more than 4 pills) that I would need for maximum hair growth.

if you dont have the money, dont worry the hair will grow anyway. just eat healthily and make sure you are not anaemic, take a once a day multivitamin and you should be fine if you treat your hair well. this should be fine but if you have extra money consider evening primrose oil, biotin and MSM. though, over months the costs of these vitamins are high, esp. biotin. so i say go with plan A.

If you're short on cash, I would suggest a good multi vitamin, B-Complex and definitely Biotin.

I would suggest going to puritan pride's website. They have vitamins for a low cost. Biotin, MSM and definitely a multi-vitmain. Exercising and eating healthy will make your hair healthy.

I just take a multivitamin and a tiny biotin pill just to have 100% daily value. Taking extra vitamins never did anything special for me that eating right and exercising regularly didn't do. Just make sure your body is getting the daily value and you will be fine.

I don't take alot of vitamins, because my hair always grew without vitamins, but since i am in college now, and i have a poor diet, and i don't exercise often, i take GNC ultra nourishair (overall health and hair), flaxseed oil (overall health and for scalp/hair) and gnc biotin 2500mcg (hair growth). hope that helps.

Back