Bath and bodyworks..

Dolapo

Hi, i just saw on a thread somewhere about bath abd body works selling essential oils. I decided to check out their website and i noticed they also have shampoos and some hair stuff. has anyone tried these? how did you like it? are the ingredients mainly natural? ive never heard anyone saying they bought their EO or even hair stuff from over there.

I bought some clarifying shampoo there. My scalp did not like it at all. I didn't try any of their other haircare products after that.

I don't know anything about their essential oils or haircare stuff, but if you wanted to try it now would be the time.

They are having their big sale right now. Most things are buy one, get one free. I got lots of stuff there last week for under $40!

I just came from Bath and Body works and they are having a BIG sale :)

I brought some Botanical Nutrients conditioner with Rose Hips and Aloe. It has essential oils in it.

Oh, its organic too.

I'll let you know how it feels. I'm washing my hair tonight!

Yep, BIG sale! I purchased a leave in conditioner - bio something or other. My hair likes it :up:

Yep, semi- annual sell I think. They have a seperate little line of aromatherapy massage things, with different pure essential oils and eo blends like Spearmint Euculptus. Then they have Grapeseed Oil, Avocado and Jojoba Oil, and some other carrier oil blend.

when will the sale end? im thinking of getting their detangler and probably a leave in. those of you that bought stuff from there, please let me know how you liked the product after trying it

I was going to buy some stuff but noticed that the hair products have silicones, which supposedly aren't so great so I decided to pass. :) Lord knows I don't NEEEED more haircare products anyway...right? :look:

I bought some almond wheat germ something type conditioner a while back and I remember that I hated it. It was suppose to be this intensive reconstructive stuff that reverses damage, in fact I remember getting a postcard about it saying that it was a big deal and thats why I bought it. Anyways it only made my hair really dry and it was hard to rinse.

I actually am working at BBW for the summer and yes there hair products have silicone in them...i personally would not buy them, and as far as i know all their ingredients are natural...i can check on the essential oil thing for you, but im not really sure since i just started working there...i do know they sell 100% shea butter

jaded_faerie said:
I actually am working at BBW for the summer and yes there hair products have silicone in them...i personally would not buy them, and as far as i know all their ingredients are natural...i can check on the essential oil thing for you, but im not really sure since i just started working there...i do know they sell 100% shea butter

thansk a lot. i wont be buying the hair products then

DSylla said:
I just came from Bath and Body works and they are having a BIG sale :)

I brought some Botanical Nutrients conditioner with Rose Hips and Aloe. It has essential oils in it.

Oh, its organic too.

I'll let you know how it feels. I'm washing my hair tonight!

I washed my hair this morning 'cause i was just too tired last night.

I washed, conditioned with the Botanical Nutrients conditioner with Rose Hips and Aloe, which felt great BTW, then pulled my hair back in a ponytail. I remembered reading a post from someone in the archives (i think it was posted by Allandra) that it's ok to leave regular conditioner as a leave-in so I put a dollup of conditioner through my hair and left for work. It feels very moisterized and I found myselt touching my hair alot today. :)

Back