Beauty 4 Ashes Anyone?

InBloom

In my new-growth
Throwback from when I first heard of haircare products aside from what can be purchased in stores..I thought of this line and wondered if folks were still using...?

If so, what are you using and how are you liking the brand?

Seems they used to have a coffee line, but their website looks altogether different (products).

Please share your experiences.

I used the Adp shampoo and conditioner when I first started my journey. I loved the smell and how it made my hair feel. I was relaxed at the time and it softened my ng a lot. I also liked how each order came with a prayer/scripture.

Funny thing...

Back years ago, I ordered some products and my total was somewhere around $70+
I had never ordered haircare stuff online before, so I didn't know what to expect. They took a long time (IMO back then) processing my order and didn't ship as quickly as I was comfortable with. That was too much money for me to have in "limbo" and I asked for a refund. I got my refund, but never got to try their coffee line.

I'm sure customer service has improved since then. If I remember correctly it took a while for me to get my order, but this was in 2008.

I've always been curious about this Line, but it's so pricey and I've never seen any one post any info about Sales from this particular vendor.

If that were to happen, I might be incline to purchase a few items.

@InBloom Keep us posted should they ever have a Sale.

The prices and that scripture/prayer stuff would turn me off.

I'm giggling, but why would the prayers turn you off?

Is it the same kinda feeling you get when you opt not to give a panhandler money and they respond, "God bless you?"

I've always been curious about this Line, but it's so pricey and I've never seen any one post any info about Sales from this particular vendor.

If that were to happen, I might be incline to purchase a few items.

@InBloom Keep us posted should they ever have a Sale.

To be honest, back when I was inclined to try them...they had a coffee line, something about a Godhead line, and some others that looked interesting. I got spooked about my money and the long processing time and never really had confidence after that. I don't know what made me think of them recently, but I wondered if anyone had been using their products as staples. I also recently thought of the Bear Fruit products....

(not to hijack my own thread)

I'm giggling, but why would the prayers turn you off?

Is it the same kinda feeling you get when you opt not to give a panhandler money and they respond, "God bless you?"

Because I'm not interested in being forcibly subjected to a merchant's personal beliefs while transacting business. It's off-putting and inappropriate.

Because I'm not interested in being forcibly subjected to a merchant's personal beliefs while transacting business.

While giving them your arm, leg and possibly vital organs.

I looked at the prices on that site and I kind of felt like their products couldn't possibly be as good as the price suggests...

Edit: I was looking at some products and they don't even list the full ingredients on their site... just key ingredients... nope. Expensive products and I can't even see what's in them before I decide to purchase? Not for me.

Last edited:
Back