BEAUTY SCHOOLS THAT TEACHES WEAVING.

Honey6928215

Do any of you know of some beauty schools is NC especially in the Charlotte area that teaches you how to do weaves whether it's sewn or bonded? Or are there any vidoes? I may have to opt for the latter.

Thanks!!

RabiaElaine

Honey6928215 said:
Do any of you know of some beauty schools is NC especially in the Charlotte area that teaches you how to do weaves whether it's sewn or bonded? Or are there any vidoes? I may have to opt for the latter.

Thanks!!

I ordered an Ashante video from Lesley on this board.

HTH

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
I learned some things from watching the Ashanti videos too. I ordered them from Lesley her on the board. Good investment.

I learned a few things about weave that will help me better my skills.

Honey6928215

Is there a link? Thanks guys. Sorry for not responding. I had to go pick up my nephew. How much is the video and where can I get it?

texasqt

I have the collection of videos from Marquetta Breslin http://www.braidsbybreslin.com
I initially purchased to brush up on my braiding skills but since it all came in a bundle (braiding, weaving, more braiding, etc.) I got all 6. Real easy to follow and she offers support. I've sent several emails to her with my questions and she always responds. You can even preview the videos before you buy. Her weaving technique is sewing.

Texas Q-T