Question for weaving divas

Growingitlong

Can any of you tell me how my weaving technique? I do the sew in weaves but would like to do one without leaving any of my hair out. How do I accomplish this so that the tracks or the base of the welts don't show?

I would like to do a weave for the rest of the summer. With my slow growing hair maybe at the end of summer, I would have gained an additional 1 1/2 inch growth. But Ireally would not like to have to deal withthe blending front thing. My hair will be safer that way.

I appreciate you input.

I've tried the method where all the hair is conrowed back, and I sew the wefts on horizontally. It is very tricky once I get to the front because my mother doesn't like to have any hair exposed. Fortunately, she wears curly tracks, so the curls can cover any weft that's showing, and I just make a curly bang for her.

As for you
laugh.gif
you can sew in your extensions in a circular method...although I've never tried this personally, I know most people use this method for weaves to cover the entire head. You can purchase one of those closing pieces that can cover the center part so that that little gap that's left won't show. Sorry I can't help you much.
ohwell.gif

I usually use the circualr method but I alwaays leaave some hair out in the front. I want to do without the closure piece. The last time I tried it and it made it look bumpy on to with the piece.

Can anyone tell how to get this done just using the wefts?

I hate when people reply to my post with "Sorry can't help" lol I'm just trying to also bump this up for more responses. I'd like to know, too! Right now I have a sew-in with curly weave and the stylist did it in the circular motion. I must forewarn you, though. It's hard to take care of your real hair and after a week or so you might itch like crazy! I love the style, but this itching is killing me! I might have to use a clarifying shampoo when I take this down
frown.gif

its going to be hard to conceal the track when you get to the hairline. try a whispy bang coming into the face. other than that..i'm not sure how well it'd work out.

To those who have taken the time out to respood to my question, thank you very much.

I shall take all that you have said into account. I really was hoping more persons would respond though. But thanks again.

Anyways, I shall go ahead and give the weave a try and hope that I get it right. I do pretty good weaves but have alwaays done them leaving some hair out infront to cover the wefts. I am just gonna give it a go and try my best to sew them in a way so as to keep the wefts from showing.

Wish me luck.

Where is that one girl from Nevada? She had a lot of weave info on her photo album.

I know a lot of people do that "bang" thing over the top of the weave. Depending on how it's done that can be a good option for you.

[ QUOTE ]
Innocent_Kiss said:
Right now I have a sew-in with curly weave and the stylist did it in the circular motion. I must forewarn you, though. It's hard to take care of your real hair and after a week or so you might itch like crazy! I love the style, but this itching is killing me! I might have to use a clarifying shampoo when I take this down
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh gawd, I know the feeling.
spinning.gif

If you choose a style that hide the front it will be perfect like Oprah's. The bangs on the forehead will make your weave very natural and all the hair can be cornrowed.
Otherwise Wigs might be your option.

Sorry for coming in late. I have one of those circular tracks. I can sew 'em but I have so much to do that I had to pay someone $100 for them. If you can, get bodywave weft human hair. It is the best I have ever used. You can cornrow your hair like a snake (you know an unending s-shape from your nape to your forehead) and when you're close to your crown, start cornrowing in a beehive motion, and then sew on the wefts in the direction of your cornrow. When you get to the mouth (top) of the beehive, press close your bangs and the hair going back by sewing them together.
I'm not describing this right but if you do the beehive style with body wave and then shower with it like I did, it assumes a natural look. My style is very much ok except for the nasty itch but seabreaze takes care of that. I only wash it like once every two weeks to keep from weakening the threads.
Goodluck

Thanks for that describtion myhairsos. Tha should help quite a bit. I was thinking of doing a circualr cornrow pattern on the top of my haad but I think your expalation has made it clear for me.

IF anyone else has any ideas, please feel free to add them. I have not done my weave het. Just feeling a bit too lazy to staart the project.

[ QUOTE ]
Growingitlong said:
Blackhair, the sites you posted seem to have a lock on them so I was not able to view them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not know how to post the pictures but the link I posted is the kind of style where you have bangs in the front.like oprah. you may want to go the the website beautyplusmall and search for wig onyx.

Back